Roberts & Roberts is a nationally recognized law firm that has been helping injured people in Lufkin, Texas, and across the country for more than 30 years. Our experienced Lufkin injury lawyers bring a high level of qualification, competence and care to the practice of seeking compensation for accident victims. We are committed to helping our clients secure all of the damages they deserve.
Call the Lufkin law firm of Roberts & Roberts now at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now.
Lufkin Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
After a serious accident, an injured person’s focus should be on recovering physically and emotionally. The Lufkin injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts understand that your injuries might prevent you from meeting with us at our office. As a service to our clients, we are happy to meet with you wherever you are, whether that is at your home, office or a medical facility in the Lufkin area. For your convenience, we have compiled a listing of some of the hospitals in and around Lufkin, Texas:
- Memorial Health System of East Texas, 1201 West Frank Ave., Lufkin, TX 75904. Phone: 936-639-7161
- Woodland Heights Medical Center, 505 South John Redditt Dr., Lufkin, TX 75904. Phone: 936-634-8311
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital, 1204 Mound St., Nacogdoches, TX 75961. Phone: 936-564-4611
- Nacogdoches Medical Center, 4920 NE Stallings Dr., Nacogdoches, TX 75965. Phone: 936-569-9481
At Roberts & Roberts, we go out of our way to help each one of our clients. That’s why the personal injury and accident lawyers in our Lufkin office charge nothing for a hospital or home visit. Call us anytime at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or use our contact form. Many of our attorneys are board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and / or Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything.
Courts in Lufkin, Texas
We have a national reputation as tough litigators, and that helps us reach favorable settlements in many of the cases we handle. Defendants and their insurance companies know that the Lufkin accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts are ready to take a case to trial. To make sure you’re informed about the Texas court system, we have put together a directory of the courts you might become familiar with during the course of your case.
Lufkin is located in Angelina County, Texas, and is home to the county courthouse:
- Angelina County Courthouse, 215 East Lufkin Ave., Lufkin, TX 75901. Phone: 936-634-8339
There are two district courts in Angelina County that handle civil cases. They are both located in the Angelina County Courthouse in Lufkin:
- 159th District Court, Phone: 936-639-3913
- 217th District Court, Phone: 936-639-3913
Lufkin and Angelina County are served by several justice courts and county courts, which hear civil cases involving smaller claims:
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Phone: 936-634-8334
- Justice Court Precinct 2, Phone: 936-637-3117
- Justice Court Precinct 3, Phone: 936-422-5533
- Justice Court Precinct 3 (at large), Phone: 936-897-2424
- Justice Court Precinct 4, Phone: 936-829-3535
- County Court at Law No. 1, Phone: 936-639-2204
- County Court at Law No. 2, Phone: 936-634-8984
The Texas Court of Appeals hears appeals from the district court level. The Twelfth Court of Appeals of Texas serves the Lufkin area:
- Twelfth Court of Appeals of Texas, 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court can be found in Austin, next to the State Capitol:
- The Supreme Court of Texas, 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Lufkin Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Roberts & Roberts have a national reputation for representing clients in significant personal injury matters. The firm’s attorneys have appeared on dozens of television programs, including Fox and Friends, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business News, CNBC, and NBC’s Dateline. National magazines such as Time and Newsweek have also included commentary and legal analysis from our lawyers.
Let the experienced Lufkin personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or 888-398-5177 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything.