These auto safety articles and links to auto safety organizations are resources we offer our community:
- Counterfeit Air Bags Pose Safety Hazard
- Has Your Recalled Car Been Repaired?
- Making Safety Belts Safe
- Will Daytime Running Lights Be Standard Equipment?
- Tips for Buying a Safe Car
- How to Safely Jump Start a Car Battery
- Safety Tips for Jump Starting a Car Battery
- Overriding Need: Truck Underride Crash Protection
- New Standards for Underride Guards According to IHHS
- Hidden Danger in Conversion Vans
- Work Zone Accidents Kill More Drivers than Workers
- Do You Have the Right Insurance?
- Cell Phones — Safety Device and Safety Risk
- Danger at the Pumps
- Flat Tire Inflator Poses Hazard
- The Hidden Dangers of Old Tires
- Power Window Hazards
AUTO SAFETY ORGANIZATIONS
- FHWA/NHTSA National Crash Analysis Center
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- The Center for Auto Safety
The information in the articles listed above is extracted from contemporary safety literature. The original sources are available upon request.