Get a Free Consultation – Free Legal Information (Texas Residents)
Free legal information is available for you. The Texas personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts Law Firm have free offers to help you make the right decisions in your accident case. Select the ones that fit your needs.
Need to Know If You Have a Case?
- Free One-Hour Personal Injury Case Audit – Are you unsure whether you have an injury claim? Let one of our board certified attorneys review your case and explain your options.
Not Sure Which Attorney or Law Firm is Right For You?
- Free Trial Offer – Try out our services for 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied with our services, just let us know. We will return your file to you and charge you nothing — no questions asked.
Do You Need Help Understanding The Law & Your Rights?
- Free Brochures – These brochures will help to answer some of the most common questions you may have on a variety of legal matters.
Are You Uninsured & Need Prescription Medicine?
- Free Pharmacy Discount Card – Are you injured and without prescription insurance coverage? If so, request one of our free Pharmacy Discount cards that are good for over 50,000 prescriptions at more than 50,000 pharmacies.
Want To Read More About How The Law Works For You?
- Free Books and legal answers – If you want to make sure your rights are protected after an accident, then request one of our complimentary books.
Are You Confined to Home or Hospital & Need Help?
- Free House Calls and Hospital Visits – Unable to meet with us at our offices? No problem – we will come to you anywhere in the country.
Need A Way To Keep Your Important Documents In Your Car?
- Free Glove Box Organizer – Free glove box organizer available.
Would You Like To Receive Periodic Legal & Consumer Updates?
- Free Newsletter – Keep current on the latest consumer legal news and safety tips with our free quarterly newsletter, “Safety & The Law.”
Should you choose to hire us, we usually work on a percentage so that you are not obligated to pay us anything unless you are compensated. The attorney’s fee is a percentage of your recovery, and that percentage is based on the difficulty of the case. You will not be obligated to pay any attorney’s fees, court costs, or other legal expenses unless you are compensated. To speak directly with one of our attorneys about your claim, call us now at 903-597-6000 . You can also contact us online. The call costs you nothing . . . it could mean everything. Only available for Texas residents.