Personal Injury Lawyers in Huntsville, Texas
For over 35 years, the Huntsville personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have fought aggressively for the rights of accident victims across East Texas. Whether you’ve been in a car or truck accident in Huntsville, had an accident while working for a construction company or have suffered a severe injury as a result of someone else’s negligence in any other type of accident, you could be entitled to compensation for your medical bills and your time lost from work. Please call Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000, or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Our Huntsville accident lawyers can explain your rights and help you choose the best legal options. To discuss your case with an experienced, board-certified Huntsville personal injury and accident attorney, contact Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000, or fill out our online contact form.
Huntsville Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
We recognize that hiring an attorney may not be your primary concern after an accident. However, it’s important to consult an experienced Huntsville personal injury and accident attorney as soon as possible. At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that victims of serious accidents often cannot come to our office for a free consultation. Our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Huntsville, Texas, area. Below are some of the hospitals serving Huntsville accident victims:
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital, 110 Memorial Hospital Dr., Huntsville, TX 77340. Phone: 936-291-3411
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital, 9250 Pinecroft Dr., The Woodlands, TX 7738. Phone: 713-897-2300
- Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Conroe, 1500 Grand Lake Dr., Conroe, TX 77304. Phone: 936-523-1800
At Roberts & Roberts, our Huntsville personal injury and accident lawyers never charge for hospital or home visits. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Huntsville, Texas
Our Huntsville personal injury and accident lawyers are successful not only at negotiating settlements, but also at winning cases that go to court. Huntsville is the county seat of Walker County, Texas. Below are the courts serving Huntsville which may play a role in your personal injury claim.
- Walker County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 1, 717 FM 2821 W., #300, Huntsville, TX 77320. Phone: 936-436-4966
- Walker County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 2, 102 Tam Rd., #A, Huntsville, TX 77320. Phone: 936-436-4977
- Walker County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 3, 2986 A SH 19, Huntsville, TX 77320. Phone: 936-436-4988
- Walker County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 4, 2986 A SH 19, Huntsville, TX 77320. Phone: 936-436-4988
- Walker County Court at Law, 1100 University Ave., Suite 102, Huntsville, TX 77340. Phone: 936-436-4919. This court has jurisdiction in civil cases in which the matter in controversy exceeds $500 but does not exceed $100,000.
- Walker County 12th District Court, 1100 University Ave., #209, Huntsville, TX 77340. Phone: 936-436-4972.
- Walker County 278th District Court, 1100 University Ave., #209, Huntsville, TX 77340. Phone: 936-436-4972
- The Court of Appeals assigned to Walker County is the 10th Court of Appeals, 501 Washington Ave., Room 415, Waco, TX 76701. Phone: 254-757-5200
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Huntsville, TX, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are committed to helping injured people in Huntsville receive the compensation they deserve. Our lawyers also help families who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one.
The initial consultation is free at Roberts & Roberts. You pay no attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Huntsville personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.We can help you understand your legal rights when you are involved in an accident.
For a free, immediate attorney review of your case, contact us using the form below or call us at (903) 597-6000.
From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.