The Livingston personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts have been helping seriously injured people throughout Texas for more than 30 years. We help individuals and families who have suffered needless injuries, and even death, caused by car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice and other types of personal injuries and accidents.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident, including construction and oilfield accidents, contact the Livingston accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.
Livingston Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, we urge you to consult a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after being involved in an accident caused by another person's recklessness. We understand that if you've suffered a catastrophic injury, you may wish for an accident lawyer to come to you. Our Livingston personal injury lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Livingston area, including these hospitals:
- Memorial Medical Center, 1717 U.S. 59 Loop N., Livingston, TX 77351. Phone: 936-329-8700
- Tyler County Hospital, 1100 W. Bluff, Woodville, TX 75979. Phone: 409-283-8141
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center, 300 E. Crockett St., Cleveland, TX 77327. Phone: 281-593-1811
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital, 110 Memorial Hospital Dr., Huntsville, TX 77340. Phone: 936-291-3411
At Roberts & Roberts, our Livingston personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital or home visit. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts Serving Livingston, Texas
No settlement can undo a tragic accident, but victims of serious injuries caused by someone else’s negligence deserve fair and just compensation for their medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, lost income and other losses. At Roberts & Roberts, we try to reach a fair settlement by negotiation, but our attorneys are highly experienced at taking cases before the courts if that is the best option.
Justices of the Peace Courts serve as the small claims courts for Texas. Constitutional County Courts handle civil actions involving an amount in controversy under $10,000, though the amount may vary. District courts are the trial courts of general jurisdiction in Texas. Courts of Appeals have intermediate appellate jurisdiction in both civil and criminal cases appealed from district or county courts.
Livingston is the county seat of Polk County. The courts below serve Livingston residents:
- Polk County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 1, 101 W. Church St., #105, Livingston, TX 77351. Phone: 936-327-6841.
- Polk County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 4, 602 E. Church St., #502, Livingston, TX 77351. Phone: 936-327-6865
- Polk County Court at Law, 101 W. Church St., #200, Livingston, TX 77351. Phone: 936-327-6856.
- Polk County Constitutional Court, 101 W. Church St., #300, Livingston, TX 77351. Phone: 936-327-6813
- Polk County 258th District Court, 101 W. Church St., #205, Livingston, TX 77351. Phone: 936-327-6814
- Polk County 411th District Court, 101 W. Church St., #205, Livingston, TX 77351. Phone: 936-327-6814
- The Ninth Court of Appeals serves Polk County. It is located at 1001 Pearl, Suite 330, Beaumont, TX 77701. Phone: 409-835-8402
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Livingston Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or someone you love has been injured because of the negligent actions of someone else, you need the help of an experienced Livingston personal injury lawyer. At Roberts & Roberts, we have a reputation of fighting hard for our clients.
You will not be obligated to pay us an attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Livingston personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.