Longview Personal Injury Attorney Reviews
See reviews from our happy clients or please leave us a review.
Roberts & Roberts Law Firm Reviews
The nationally recognized law firm of Roberts & Roberts is dedicated to representing injured people in Longview accident and personal injury lawsuits. For over three decades, our attorneys have helped people get the compensation they deserve after suffering serious injuries in accidents in Longview, across Texas and throughout the United States.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Get help from the Longview injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts now by calling 903-597-6000 or filling out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything. Our legal fee will be paid out of any money damages recovered for you. If no money damages are obtained, no legal fee will be charged.
Longview Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Your health is your first concern after an accident in Longview or elsewhere in Texas. It is very important for you to seek medical treatment for your injuries. You should be checked out even if you do not think you are injured at first. Sometimes symptoms do not arise until hours, days or even weeks after an accident. As part of our commitment to client service, the East Texas accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts will come to you if you cannot come to us. For your convenience, we will meet you at your home, office or wherever you are receiving medical treatment. Some of the health care facilities we visit in the Longview area include:Longview Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Longview Regional Medical Center, 2901 N. Fourth St., Longview, TX 75605. Phone: 903-758-1818
- Good Shepherd Medical Center, 700 E. Marshall Ave., Longview, TX 75601. Phone: 903-315-2000
- Good Shepherd Medical Center – Marshall, 811 S. Washington, Marshall, TX 75670. Phone: 903-927-6000
At Roberts & Roberts, our Longview accident attorneys will arrange to visit you in the hospital for no charge. In fact, you do not pay attorney’s fees unless you recover money damages for your claim. We are here to answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us now at 903-597-6000 or fill out our contact form. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything.
Courts in Longview, Texas
In many cases, we are able to recover full and fair compensation for our clients without going to court, but sometimes defendants and insurance companies just will not be reasonable. That is why the Longview personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts are prepared to go to trial if necessary to get you the compensation you deserve. Here is a listing of some of the courts we might have contact with during your case: Longview is mostly located in Gregg County, Texas, and is home to the county courthouse:
- Gregg County Courthouse, Longview, TX 75601
There are three district courts in Gregg County. They are all located in the Gregg County Courthouse in Longview:
- 124th District Court, Phone: 903-236-1765
- 188th District Court, Phone: 903-237-2588
- 307th District Court, Phone: 903-237-2534
Longview and Gregg County are served by several justice courts and county courts, which hear civil cases involving smaller claims:
- County Court at Law No. 1, Phone: 903-236-8445
- County Court at Law No. 2, Phone: 903-234-3110
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Phone: 903-236-8470
- Justice Court Precinct 2, Phone: 903-237-2636
- Justice Court Precinct 3, Phone: 903-845-2672
- Justice Court Precinct 4, Phone: 903-758-6342
A small part of Longview stretches into Harrison County, Texas, which has its courthouse in Marshall:
- Harrison County Courthouse, 200 W. Houston, Suite 219, Marshall, TX 75670
There is one district court in Harrison County that handles civil cases. It is located in the Harrison County Courthouse:
- 71st District Court, Phone: 903-935-8407
Harrison County also has a county court:
- Harrison County Court, Phone: 903-935-8401
Four justice courts serve Harrison County:
- Precinct 1, Phone: 903-687-2370
- Precinct 2, Phone: 903-923-4009
- Precinct 3, Phone: 903-668-2050
- Precinct 4, Phone: 903-923-4011
The Texas Court of Appeals hears appeals from the district court level. The Twelfth Court of Appeals of Texas serves Gregg County:
- Twelfth Court of Appeals, 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
The Sixth Court of Appeals serves Harrison County and Gregg County:
- Sixth Court of Appeals, 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046
The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol:
- The Supreme Court of Texas, 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Longview Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Roberts & Roberts have established a national reputation for representing clients in significant personal injury matters. The firm’s attorneys have appeared on dozens of television programs, including Fox and Friends, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business News, CNBC, and NBC’s Dateline. National magazines such as Time and Newsweek have also included commentary and legal analysis from our lawyers. Let the experienced Longview personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Contact us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.