Personal Injury Lawyers in Nacogdoches, Texas
For more than 40 years, the Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts have been dedicated to protecting injured victims and their families. We are a nationally known Texas personal injury law firm with Nacogdoches accident lawyers who also represent families in wrongful death lawsuits when a loved one died because of someone else’s negligence. Our Nacogdoches personal injury attorneys offer no-charge case evaluations if you have questions or are unsure whether you have a personal injury claim.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 40 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyota, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Less than 1% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident and you have questions or concerns, contact the Nacogdoches accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything. Calls are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Nacogdoches Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Injuries suffered as a result of a vehicle accident or accident at an oilfield or construction site can be catastrophic, requiring extensive hospitalization. Seeking medical treatment for serious injuries should not prevent you from protecting your rights by consulting with an experienced Nacogdoches personal injury attorney. At Roberts & Roberts, our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Nacogdoches area, including these hospitals:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center, 1204 N. Mound St., Nacogdoches, TX 75961. Phone: 936-569-9481
- Woodland Heights Medical Center, 505 S. John Redditt Dr., Lufkin, TX 75904. Phone: 936-634-8311
- Memorial Health System of East Texas, 1201 W. Frank Ave., Lufkin, TX 75904. Phone: 936-639-7161
Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Nacogdoches, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, our Nacogdoches personal injury and accident attorneys have a national reputation as aggressive litigators. In many cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement without a trial, but we are prepared to take cases before the courts whenever necessary. As experienced Nacogdoches trial lawyers, we know how to effectively present your situation to a jury.
Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your Nacogdoches personal injury case.
- Nacogdoches County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, 9373 U.S. Hwy. 259, Nacogdoches, TX 75965. Phone: 936-560-4867
- Nacogdoches County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, 2306 Douglass Hwy., Nacogdoches, TX 75964, Phone: 936-560-7726
- Nacogdoches County Justice of the Peace Precinct 3, 2723 Center Hwy., Nacogdoches, TX 75961. Phone: 936-560-7889
- Nacogdoches County Court at Law, 101 W. Main, #110, Nacogdoches, TX 75961. Phone: 936-560-7733
- Nacogdoches County 145th District Court, 101 W. Main, #120, Nacogdoches, TX 75961. Phone: 936-560-7740
- Nacogdoches County 420th District Court, 101 W. Main, #120, Nacogdoches, TX 75961. Phone: 936-560-7740
- The 12th Court of Appeals hears appeals from Nacogdoches County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Nacogdoches, TX Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Nacogdoches, Texas, personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts concentrate on representing people who have been injured by unsafe practices and products. If you have been injured in any type of accident, it is crucial to have an experienced Nacogdoches personal injury attorney on your side, protecting your rights.
The initial consultation is free. You will not have to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Nacogdoches personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.