118 W 4th St
Tyler TX 75701
Phone: (903) 597-6000
The Tyler personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts have been helping injured people in Tyler and across the country for more than 35 years. Our experienced Tyler injury lawyers bring a high level of qualification and competence to the practice of seeking compensation for accident victims. We are committed to helping our clients secure all of the compensation they deserve.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Contact the Tyler law firm of Roberts & Roberts now at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now.
Tyler Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
After a serious accident, an injured person’s focus should be on recovering physically and emotionally. The Tyler injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts understand that your injuries might prevent you from meeting with us at our office. As a service to our clients, we are happy to meet with you wherever you are, whether that is at your home, office or a medical facility in the Tyler area. For your convenience, we have compiled a listing of some of the hospitals in and around Tyler, Texas:
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics, 800 E. Dawson, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 800-535-9799
- East Texas Medical Center Tyler, 1000 S. Beckham Ave., Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903- 597-0351
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler, 11937 US Highway 271,
Tyler, TX 75708. Phone: 903-877-7777
- Texas Spine & Joint Hospital, 1814 Roseland Blvd., Suite 100, Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903-525-3300
At Roberts & Roberts, our Tyler personal injury and accident lawyers charge nothing for a hospital or home visit. Contact us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.
Courts in Tyler, Texas
Because we have developed a national reputation as tough litigators, our personal injury lawyers are able to resolve many cases with a full and fair settlement before trial. Other cases require more involvement with the courts, and that is a step that the accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts are prepared to take. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
Tyler is located in Smith County, Texas, and is home to the county courthouse:
- Smith County Courthouse, 100 N. Broadway, Tyler, Texas 75702. Phone: 903-590-2600
There are four district courts in Smith County that handle civil cases. They are all located in the Smith County Courthouse in Tyler:
- 7th Civil District Court, Phone: 903-590-1640
- 114th Civil District Court, Phone: 903-590-1625
- 241st Civil District Court, Phone: 903-590-1631
- 321st Civil District Court, Phone: 903-590-1602
Tyler and Smith County are served by several justice courts and county courts, which hear civil cases involving smaller claims:
- Smith County Court at Law 1, Phone: 903-590-4625
- Smith County Court at Law 2, Phone: 903-590-1610
- Smith County Court at Law 3, Phone: 903-590-1690
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Phone: 903-590-2601
- Justice Court Precinct 2, Phone: 903-590-4830
- Justice Court Precinct 3, Phone: 903-590-4729
- Justice Court Precinct 4, Phone: 903-590-4870
- Justice Court Precinct 5, Phone: 903-590-4890
The Texas Court of Appeals hears appeals from the district court level. The Twelfth Court of Appeals of Texas serves the Tyler area:
• Twelfth Court of Appeals of Texas, 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol:
• The Supreme Court of Texas, 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Tyler Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Roberts & Roberts have established a national reputation for representing clients in significant personal injury matters. The firm’s attorneys have appeared on dozens of television programs, including Fox and Friends, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business News, CNBC, and NBC’s Dateline. National magazines such as Time and Newsweek have also included commentary and legal analysis from our lawyers.
Let the experienced Tyler personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Contact us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.