Suffering a car accident injury is a shock, but the aftermath can be just as bewildering. You have rights in Texas that should be protected after an auto accident. Ultimately, if you’ve been in a car crash caused by another driver, you need a knowledgeable Texas car accident attorney to guide you.
The board-certified car accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts in Tyler, Texas, have developed a series of videos to answer some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Texas traffic accidents. Click on the questions below to view videos that provide answers to common questions about car wreck lawsuits.
Every case is unique and deserves individualized attention. An experienced car accident attorney at Roberts & Roberts is ready to answer any particular questions you might have about your rights as an accident victim. Contact us now at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. There is no charge for the initial review. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything.
Common Questions About Texas Car Accident Lawsuits
- Why Are Truck Wrecks Different From Car Wrecks?
- What Should I Do If My Child Is Injured In An Accident?
- What is tail swing in regard to log trucks?
- I need to see a doctor but the insurance company refuses to pay. Can they do that?
- Am I entitled to be compensated for my lost wages?
- What is full coverage?
- What if the other driver does not have enough insurance?
- What if the other driver has no insurance?
- What is uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage and do I need it?
- Does the insurance company have to provide me with a rental if my car is totaled?
- What are personal injury protection benefits and do I need them?
- Do I have to hire an attorney in the state my accident happened?
- My ex-spouse was killed in an accident. Can my children make a claim?
- Should I file bankruptcy after an accident?
- Is the person at fault for my injury responsible for my future medical problems?
- What kind of doctor should I see if I’m injured?
- Are all insurance policies the same?
- Can the insurance company delay paying my property damage claim?
- Should I file on my medical insurance?
- How Soon After an Accident Should You Contact a Car Accident Attorney in Tyler, Texas?
- If You Are In a Motorcycle Accident, Do You Need a Tyler Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
- Can an East Texas Auto Accident Attorney Help Me Get a Rental Car?
- When is it Too Late to Call a Tyler Car Accident Lawyer?
- Are There Lawyers in Tyler Texas That Specialize in Truck Accidents?
- How Do You Find The Right Truck Wreck Attorney in Tyler Texas?
- Can a Tyler Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Help Me With My Medical Expenses?
- Que debo de saber antes de contratar a un abogado de lesiones personales en Tyler, Texas?
- Cuanto me cuesta contratar a un abogado de accidentes automovilísticos?
- Que tan pronto después de un accidente automovilístico debo de llamar a un abogado?
- Can you tell me about the history of the auto accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts?
- ¿Puedo registrar un reclamo bajo mi cobertura de seguro de auto?
- Do I have to pay back my health insurance company out of my settlement?
- I was in an auto accident, and my vehicle was totaled. Do I have the right to a rental vehicle?
- Can I file a claim against the school for my child's medical bills after a school bus accident?
- Should I file a claim on my insurance or the at-fault party's insurance following an auto accident?
- I'm afraid my medical insurance will not pay my accident-related medical bills. What should I do?
- Do you have to pay for a car accident lawyer?
- I was rear-ended. Do I need a car accident attorney?
- Do I have to pay my towing or storage fees while my insurance company investigates my claim?
- Can my passenger, a relative, file a claim against my insurance company if the accident is my fault?
More Questions? Speak with Our Tyler Car Accident Lawyers Today
Roberts & Roberts is a law firm with deep roots in East Texas and a national reputation for the quality of our legal representation. Let an experienced car accident attorney at Roberts & Roberts help you protect your rights after a car accident. For a free review of your case, contact us today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form.