"I received a letter from my medical insurance company asking me about my car accident. I'm afraid that they won't pay my accident-related bills. What should I do?" Well first, you can call your medical insurance company and ask them about the letter. They will probably tell you that they want reimbursement for the medical bills they've paid, if you recover money from the car insurance company. Coordinating medical insurance and auto insurance coverages can be complex. Give us a call if you think we can help.

Free Consultation

For a free, immediate attorney review of your case, contact us using the form below or call us at (903) 597-6000.

Please let us know your name.
Please provide a valid phone number.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know about your claim.
Invalid Input

From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.