One question I’m frequently asked is, "if my car is a total loss from the wreck, does the insurance company have to provide me with a rental car?" Unfortunately, in Texas they don’t. The law is that if your car is repairable and has to go in the shop to be fixed, then they have to provide you with a rental. But if your car is a total loss, they are required to pay you the fair market value plus tax, title and transfer fee, but not a rental.

Free Consultation

For a free, immediate attorney review of your case, contact us using the form below or call us at (903) 597-6000.

Please let us know your name.
Please provide a valid phone number.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know about your claim.

From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.

Auto Accident Questions (videos)