Injured people sometimes ask us what kind of a doctor should I see for my injury. We recommend that you consult with your primary care physician. That's the doctor that is trained to identify what is wrong with you and more importantly to recommend the appropriate specialist for treatment of your injury. If you don't have a primary care physician, chances are that when you were released from the hospital the discharge instructions included the names of a physician that they were recommending that you follow up with. Here at Roberts & Roberts we're prepared to do whatever it takes to help you get in to see the doctor of your choice.

Free Consultation

For a free, immediate attorney review of your case, contact us using the form below or call us at (903) 597-6000.

Please let us know your name.
Please provide a valid phone number.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know about your claim.
Invalid Input

From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.

Auto Accident Questions (videos)