Am I Entitled to Be Compensated for My Lost Wages?

One question I’m often asked is; if I have to miss time from work will the insurance company pay me for my lost wages? The answer is yes, if you can provide reasonable proof. Normally, this will include a doctor’s statement showing that you cannot work because of the wreck and a statement from your employer showing the number of hours you have missed from work and your rate of pay. If you’re self employed you will need income taxes or 1099s or some other type of documentation to show how much income you have lost due to your injuries.

Free Consultation

You have nothing to lose by letting our attorneys advise you of your options. For a free, immediate attorney review of your case, contact us using the form below or call us at (903) 597-6000.

Contact Us
icon icon icon

From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.