personal injury attorneys in tyler texas and longview texas

Can I file a lawsuit if I’m injured by a car while riding a bike? Yes, if you are injured because the driver of a car was negligent then you can make a claim against that driver. The problem we often see is that in most situations, cars have the right of way, therefore very often the cyclist is the one listed at fault. This simply means that a thorough investigation is always a good idea.

Free Consultation

For a free, confidential consultation, please complete this contact form, or call us at (800) 248-6000.

Please let us know your name.
Please provide a valid phone number.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know about your claim.
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Common Legal Questions (videos)