What should you do if you suspect nursing home abuse or neglect involving a loved one? This can be a heart wrenching situation. You and your loved ones have the right to expect the best possible care from a nursing facility but that’s not always the case. An abuse can take many different forms. It can be simple neglect of personal care, medication errors, malnourishment, and even physical abuse, so if you suspect abuse and neglect, what should you do? First of all, contact the nursing home administration, or the Texas Department of Aging and Disability. They have a website. They have local offices state wide. If you don’t get the necessary action that you expect then you need to talk to a lawyer.

Free Consultation

For a free, immediate attorney review of your case, contact us using the form below or call us at (903) 597-6000.

Please let us know your name.
Please provide a valid phone number.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know about your claim.

From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.

Common Legal Questions (videos)