When you need an experienced Teague personal injury attorney, the accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts are here to help. You will never be treated like just another client at Roberts & Roberts. We go out of our way to provide extra services to our clients to help them after a devastating accident. We have over 30 years of experience helping accident victims in Teague and throughout Texas. If you’ve been injured by the negligence of another party, call us now at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or contact us online. We answer our phones 24 hours a day.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident or a wrongful death in East Texas, call the Teague accident and personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything.
Teague Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Catastrophic injuries often require extensive hospitalization and specialized medical care. At Roberts & Roberts, our Teague personal injury lawyers would be happy to come to your hospital and discuss your rights to compensation for your medical costs. Hospitals and medical centers serving Teague include:
- Parkview Regional Hospital, 600 S. Bonham St., Mexia, TX 76667. Phone: 254-562-5332
- East Texas Medical Center – Fairfield, 125 Newman St., Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-2121
- Limestone Medical Center, 701 McClintic Dr., Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-3281
- Navarro Regional Hospital, 3201 W. Highway 22, Corsicana, TX 75110. Phone: 903-654-6800
At Roberts & Roberts, our Teague personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital or home visit. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts Serving Teague, Texas
Justices of the Peace Courts serve as the small claims courts for Texas. Constitutional County Courts handle civil actions where the amount in controversy is under $10,000, although the amount may vary. District courts are the trial courts of general jurisdiction of Texas. Courts of Appeals have intermediate appellate jurisdiction in both civil and criminal cases appealed from district or county courts. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts serving Teague that could play a role in your case.
- Freestone County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, P.O. Box 218, Teague, TX 75860. Phone: 254-739-2518
- Freestone County Constitutional Court, 103 E. Main St., Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-2635
- Freestone County 77th District Court, 118 E. Commerce St., Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-2534
- Freestone County 87th District Court, 118 E. Commerce St., Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-2534
- The 10th Court of Appeals hears appeals from Freestone County. It is located at 501 Washington Ave., Room 415, Waco, TX 76701. Phone: 254-757-5200
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Teague, TX, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Teague personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are dedicated to helping victims of car crashes or truck wrecks, workplace accidents, accidents involving a defective product or any other type of accident resulting in a serious personal injury.
The initial consultation is free. Our legal fee will be paid out of any money damages we recover for you. If no money damages are obtained, no legal fee will be charged. Let the experienced Teague personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you get your life back. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or contact us online.