The attorneys at Roberts & Roberts Law Firm have represented clients in cases across America, including Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Wyoming and across the state of Texas.
We understand how an injury, even a minor one, can sometimes turn your life upside down. Whether it is helping you get the proper medical care, collecting your lost wages, or getting your car repaired, our goal at Roberts & Roberts is to take these concerns off your mind.
Our personal injury lawyers concentrate on representing victims of:
- Catastrophic Injuries – There are many different types of accidents that can cause injuries that are life-changing or life-ending. These catastrophic injuries include spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, amputations and burns. The lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have the knowledge, experience and resources to seek justice for accident victims who have suffered the most serious injuries.
- Prescription Misfills – A simple error on the part of a pharmacy can have serious repercussions for patients who take prescription medicine. Whether the mistake involves providing the wrong strength of medication, the wrong kind of drug or providing insufficient drug information, pharmacy errors can result in injuries or even death. Roberts & Roberts has successfully represented victims of prescription misfills.
- Professional Malpractice – When you seek the help of a professional, be it a doctor, lawyer, engineer, accountant, or financial advisor, you are putting your wellbeing in their hands. If you have suffered a loss due to the negligence of that professional, they need to be held accountable for their poor performance. At Roberts & Roberts, we have experience in professional malpractice cases, and we offer free consultations. Contact us if you need help.
- Boating Accidents – With watercraft becoming more and more commonplace, more and more boaters are taking to the water without proper training or experience. The results can be disastrous, resulting in severe injuries or even fatalities. If you or a family member has been harmed by a careless watercraft operator, Roberts & Roberts can help.
- Construction Accidents – Poorly managed construction sites pose serious threats to the safety of workers and the general public. While workers’ compensation is available in some situations, victims might also be able to obtain benefits from other responsible parties. The personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts aggressively pursue all paths of potential recovery.
- On-the-Job Accidents – If you’ve been injured at work, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits with only the narrowest of exceptions. If your injury is due to the negligence of someone other than your employer or co-worker, you may be entitled to additional compensation. Contact us and we can help you get the compensation you need to make up for your losses.
- Oilfield Accidents – Drilling operations can be particularly hazardous. This is because of the number of contractors that need to be coordinated and the types of equipment in use. If safety is not the highest priority or if the work is rushed, serious injury or death is often the result. If you are the victim of an unsafe oilfield workplace, contact Roberts & Roberts. We can help.
- Drug and Medication Side Effects – During the development of prescription drugs and medical devices, a company faces fierce competition to get its products to market in a timely manner. This can result in problems being overlooked and patients being harmed. If you have been injured by a medication or a medical device, contact us. We can help.
- Unsafe Products – All too often, consumer products are rushed to market without comprehensive safety testing. This can result in life-changing injuries and deaths. If you or a loved one has been harmed by an unsafe or defective product, contact Roberts & Roberts. We can help you hold the manufacturer responsible.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists are not only much more likely to be involved in an accident, they are also much more likely to be seriously injured when one occurs. We understand that most motorcycle riders are safe and conscientious, while many other motorists fail to properly share the road with two-wheeled vehicles. The attorneys at Roberts & Roberts are ready to stand up for the rights of injured motorcyclists.
- Truck Accidents – Collisions involving heavy trucks usually mean more severe injuries for the occupants of other vehicles. Regulations and insurance issues also make trucking accidents more complex. At Roberts & Roberts, we have developed a national reputation for holding trucking companies responsible for their negligence.
- Auto Accidents – If you have been injured in a traffic accident due to the negligence of another driver, we can help you. Roberts & Roberts can help you get the proper medical care, collect your lost wages and get your car repaired.
- Wrongful Death – Texas law allows for family members to recover damages from at-fault parties when a relative has been killed because of someone else’s negligence. Wrongful death cases, which are heavily governed by statute, can be quite complex. We are sensitive to the needs of bereaved families, and we know that you likely have lots of questions. The skilled wrongful death attorneys at Roberts & Roberts can help.
- Personal Injury – Our attorneys have experience representing clients who have suffered a wide variety of personal injuries, and many of our lawyers are board-certified in their practice areas. Regardless of the injury or the type of accident, Roberts & Roberts can help you recover the compensation you deserve, as well as helping you get the medical care you need and repairs or replacement of any damaged property.
- Insurance Claims – If you have made a claim under an insurance policy and the insurance company is not being fair, you are going to need legal help — the resources of a large corporation are too powerful for the average person to combat. At Roberts & Roberts, we have the knowledge, ability, and experience to take on insurance companies.
The initial consultation is free. The attorney’s fee is a percentage of your recovery. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fees, court costs, or other legal expenses unless you are compensated for your loss.
Committed to Serving Our Clients
- Help 24 hours a day
- Help collecting lost wages
- House calls for the disabled
- Help with car repair and rental
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Help with medical care before you settle your claim
- Free transportation to our office for your consultation
- Free consultation at a place and time convenient for you
- Se habla español
- Committed to our community
At Roberts & Roberts, we don’t view our clients as cases or claims to be moved. We know our clients are good people, who have been injured through no fault of their own, and who just want to be put back where they were before they were harmed and get on with their life. Our attorneys and staff are not only trained to “deal with the insurance company,” but to respond to the concerns, needs, and expectations which ordinary people have in this process.
The personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts have served on the local board of directors or are otherwise members of the following organizations:
- Goodwill Industries
- Smith County Child Welfare Board
- Amputee Coalition of America
- National Head Injury Foundation
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- National Safety Council
- Consumer Federation of America
Contact Roberts & Roberts Today
The attorneys of Roberts & Roberts concentrate in personal injury cases, including bodily injury and wrongful death cases. Roberts & Roberts holds the highest (“AV®”) rating from the Martindale-Hubbell® Attorney Rating Service and is included in its Bar Register of Preeminent LawyersTM. Our lawyers have a history of helping people injured by unsafe practices and products as well as by unfair insurance practices.
We are proud of the high percentage of our current clients who were recommended to us by our former clients. Call us. We can help. Contact us now at 903-597-6000 or 888-398-7604 or contact us online.
The call costs you nothing … It could mean everything.