Get the Help You Deserve
Roberts & Roberts attorneys are nationally recognized.
Do You Have Questions? We Have Answers.
- Wedgwood Decorative Baby Rattles recalled by WWRD due to a choking hazard. For more information on this recall and others, visit our recall page, or “like” us on Facebook for the latest safety alerts. Learn More
What We Do For You
If you have suffered a serious personal injury and are looking to hire a lawyer, one of your main questions is likely to be, “What can this law firm do for me?” Listed below are some examples of the special care our Texas personal injury attorneys provide each of our clients to make sure their cases get the attention they deserve.
- We make ourselves available to help you 24/7.
- We come to you.
- We help you get the medical care you need.
- We help you get a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired.
- We help you get your vehicle repaired.
Our Free Offers
Free legal information is available for you. We have free offers to help you make the right decisions in your accident case. Select the ones that fit your needs.
- Free One-Hour Personal Injury Case Audit
- Free Trial Offer – Try out our services for 30 days.
- Free Brochures*
- Free Pharmacy Discount Card*
- Free Books and Legal Answers*
- Free House Calls and Hospital Visits
- Free Glove Box Organizer*
- Free Newsletter
Click here to learn more about Free Offers
*For Texas Residents Only
Our Fees – Your Options
At Roberts & Roberts, we never want money worries to prevent injured people from getting the justice they deserve. That’s why we offer our clients a range of options when it comes to attorney’s fees.
While some clients prefer to pay an hourly fee or a flat fee, the vast majority of our clients with personal injury and wrongful death cases find that a contingency-fee or percentage plan suits their needs best.
One of the main benefits of a contingency fee is that you, our client, don’t have to pay us anything until we recover compensation for you on your claim. You will not owe anything for attorney’s fees, court costs, or other legal expenses unless you are compensated.
At Roberts & Roberts, we don’t get paid until you do. Click here to read more or contact us today at 800-248-6000 or fill out our online contact form. There is no charge for the initial review.
Let Us Work For You
Whether due to a car accident, truck wreck, or other personal injury, the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have earned a national reputation for helping injured people recover the money and benefits they deserve. Many of our attorneys are board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in personal injury law or civil trial law. We are ready to put all of our experience, knowledge, and resources to work for you.
Meet Our Team of Accident Attorneys
Read the latest news affecting personal injury law in East Texas and beyond. The nationally recognized personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts share engaging posts on current topics involving Texas car accidents, truck accidents, oilfield injuries, defective products, wrongful death lawsuits and more. We are committed to keeping our clients and the public informed about useful legal news in our communities, including Waco, Beaumont, Lufkin, Texarkana, Tyler, Longview, and throughout Texas and the United States.
- Dangers of Long-Term Use of Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Proving Damages in a Nursing Home Injury or Abuse Case
- Volvo’s Serious Plans for Safety After 2020