Get the Help You Deserve
Roberts & Roberts attorneys are nationally recognized.
Do You Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Let Us Work For You
The East Texas personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have earned a national reputation for helping injured people recover the money and benefits they deserve. Many of our attorneys are board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in personal injury law or civil trial law. We are ready to put all of our experience, knowledge and resources to work for you.
Meet Our Team of Accident Attorneys
Find out about the latest news affecting personal injury law in East Texas and beyond. The nationally recognized personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts frequently update our blog with engaging posts on current topics involving Texas auto and trucking accidents, oilfield accidents, defective products (including unsafe product recalls), wrongful death lawsuits and more. We are committed to keeping our clients and the public informed about useful legal news in our communities, including Waco, Beaumont, Lufkin, Texarkana, Tyler, Longview, and throughout Texas and the United States.
- Wal-Mart’s New Policy is a Game Changer for Toxic Chemicals in Consumer Products
- V to V Communication – The Future of Smart Cars
- Generic Drug Makers Fight Health Dangers
Choose an East Texas Personal Injury Lawyer Who Cares
At Roberts & Roberts, our compassionate and highly experienced attorneys understand how a serious personal injury or tragic death can dramatically change so many lives. Our lawyers have seen first-hand how a preventable act of negligence can suddenly turn a healthy and productive person’s world upside down.
Dangerous acts of carelessness and negligence can occur in many forms. A distracted driver fails to obey a stop sign and suddenly your world could be forever changed. A pharmaceutical company rushes to sell a new drug before properly ensuring its safety. A major manufacturer markets a dangerously defective product to you, as well as thousands or millions of other Americans.
At Roberts & Roberts, we are well acquainted with the potentially life-threatening dangers of defective products. In fact, it was our firm’s original founder, Randell “Randy” C. Roberts, who first discovered important documents that led to the eventual recall of the Firestone ATX and Wilderness line of tires. The Firestone recall attracted national attention because few products are as important as a vehicle’s tires that separate you and your loved ones from the road.
Americans Finally Learn the Truth
As a result of our involvement in the Firestone recall, our law firm also attracted national attention. Our contribution to the tire recall was recognized and detailed in dozens of nationally broadcast news stories. Each day, millions of Americans learned more and more about Firestone’s defective tires on the nation’s most popular television shows. Feature stories about the tire recall aired on ABC’s Good Morning America, NBC’s Dateline, on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, CNBC, and numerous other reports carried by networks from coast to coast. Our contribution to the Firestone recall was also covered in national publications that include TIME and Newsweek.
Additionally, because we remain active in important personal injury liability issues, we continue to be consulted on a national level about matters of consumer safety. We know our efforts on the national stage have prevented serious injuries and saved lives, but our roots run deep in the heart of East Texas where we are a law firm that truly cares.
Let Us Know How We Can Help You
Over the years, we have worked hard to earn our reputation as a nationally recognized law firm with a primary focus on helping our neighbors throughout East Texas and across the state. If you seek personal injury justice through our law firm, you will be in dedicated and capable hands when it comes to winning compensation for:
- Pain and suffering that could last for weeks or a lifetime
- Mounting medical expenses that could also be due for years to come
- Lost employment income and other job related benefits
- Wrongful death loss of income, companionship and more
We Know You Have Choices
Regardless of the cause of a serious injury or the tragedy of a life lost, we have the East Texas personal injury lawyer you want on your side. That’s a fact. We also know that, throughout our local area, you have many choices when it comes to seeking prompt and effective legal help. At Roberts & Roberts, we believe it simply makes sense to work with a law firm that offers:
- Board Certified Attorneys – Many of the lawyers at our firm are board certified – board certification in specialized areas of the law is a highly prestigious measure of legal excellence that is only earned by approximately 3% of all personal injury trial law attorneys in the state
- Highly Personalized Representation – No two personal injury cases are ever exactly alike – this is why your very special case requires working closely in a one-on-one relationship with an attorney who will take whatever time is needed to carefully prepare a winning strategy for your unique circumstances
- Legal and Other Support Services – In addition to our unsurpassed legal representation, our exceptional support personnel will be delighted to assist you in a variety of ways – we can help with challenges that include immediate transportation needs, obtaining proper medical care, scheduling in-home or hospital room attorney consultations, arrangements following a loved one’s death, creditor assistance during a time of financial need and more
- Legal Help When You Need It – At Roberts & Roberts, the prompt and effective legal assistance you need is available seven days a week – our advanced voice mail system automatically transmits your voice message to an email application that is iPhone monitored at all times
- No-Cost Consultation – To determine if you qualify for personal injury or wrongful death compensation, our eligibility consultation will cost you nothing
- No Up-Front Fees – Quite simply, if you don’t get paid we don’t get paid – period
Your East Texas, Personal Injury Lawyer and the
Insurance Companies – We Know How to Win
When you decide to work with Roberts & Roberts, you will enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your lawyer has extensive knowledge of the insurance company industry. Such expertise is invaluable when it comes to protecting you from an insurance company’s inadequate offer of a (for them) fast and easy settlement.