Our Office in Tyler, Texas
After a serious accident, you may find yourself confused about how to protect yourself and your family. At the very least, you’ll want to make sure that your medical expenses and ongoing care are covered by the person or entity that is responsible for causing the accident.
That’s where our Tyler personal injury lawyers come in. Our team of nationally recognized lawyers can help, no matter if it’s a truck accident, car accident, motorcycle accident, or other type of personal injury or wrongful death claim.
With nearly 200 years of combined experience, our lawyers in Tyler, Texas are Board Certified specialists who know how to ensure that you are fully and fairly compensated.
We have represented clients across the state and nation, and have achieved top verdict awards. We also have two full-time investigators who are available 24/7 to immediately capture critical evidence relating to your accident. We’re proud to represent injured individuals in Tyler, and we’re ready to take your call.
Our personal injury lawyers in Tyler, Texas have the training, experience, and expertise to represent clients on the following types of matters:
- Auto Accidents – We have decades of expertise in handling car wrecks, accidents involving 18-wheelers and large trucks, motorcycle crashes, drunk driving, and pedestrian accidents.
- Truck Accidents – We have a particular expertise in handling cases involving wrecks with large trucks. These cases involve entirely different factors and circumstances, including particular skill in preserving critical post-accident evidence that often disappears within days of the accident.
- Personal Injury Cases – We handled hundreds of slip and fall cases, premises liability cases, and more.
- Wrongful Death Cases – We have achieved national recognition for our handling of several wrongful death cases over the years.
Our Tyler Office
118 W 4th St
Tyler, TX 75701
Phone: (903) 597-6000
Hours: We are available to help 24/7.
From Broadway Avenue
Take Broadway Avenue North until you reach Fourth Street. Take a left onto West Fourth Street, then turn left into our building, which is marked with a “Roberts & Roberts” sign. We are located directly across from Berfeld Park.
Our Tyler Attorneys
“Amazing attorney & man. We had been turned away from several local attorneys. Randy Roberts heard about us & upon referral, came to our home and met with us. He went way above and beyond to make sure that our needs were met. We didn’t pay a dime until we got our settlement. He truly cares about his clients & I’m proud to call him our attorney and friend. He made sure we were taken care of. Don’t hesitate…call Roberts & Roberts.” – Lisa S.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 40 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyota, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Less than 1% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Contact the Tyler law firm of Roberts & Roberts now at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now.
Tyler Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
After a serious accident, an injured person’s focus should be on recovering physically and emotionally. The Tyler injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts understand that your injuries might prevent you from meeting with us at our office. As a service to our clients, we are happy to meet with you wherever you are, whether that is at your home, office or a medical facility in the Tyler area. For your convenience, we have compiled a listing of some of the hospitals in and around Tyler, Texas:
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics, 800 E. Dawson, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 800-535-9799
- East Texas Medical Center Tyler, 1000 S. Beckham Ave., Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903- 597-0351
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler, 11937 US Highway 271,
Tyler, TX 75708. Phone: 903-877-7777
- Texas Spine & Joint Hospital, 1814 Roseland Blvd., Suite 100, Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903-525-3300
At Roberts & Roberts, our Tyler personal injury and accident lawyers charge nothing for a hospital or home visit. Contact us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.
Courts in Tyler, Texas
Because we have developed a national reputation as tough litigators, our personal injury lawyers are able to resolve many cases with a full and fair settlement before trial. Other cases require more involvement with the courts, and that is a step that the accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts are prepared to take. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
Tyler is located in Smith County, Texas, and is home to the county courthouse:
- Smith County Courthouse, 100 N. Broadway, Tyler, Texas 75702. Phone: 903-590-2600
There are four district courts in Smith County that handle civil cases. They are all located in the Smith County Courthouse in Tyler:
- 7th Civil District Court, Phone: 903-590-1640
- 114th Civil District Court, Phone: 903-590-1625
- 241st Civil District Court, Phone: 903-590-1631
- 321st Civil District Court, Phone: 903-590-1602
Tyler and Smith County are served by several justice courts and county courts, which hear civil cases involving smaller claims:
- Smith County Court at Law 1, Phone: 903-590-4625
- Smith County Court at Law 2, Phone: 903-590-1610
- Smith County Court at Law 3, Phone: 903-590-1690
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Phone: 903-590-2601
- Justice Court Precinct 2, Phone: 903-590-4830
- Justice Court Precinct 3, Phone: 903-590-4729
- Justice Court Precinct 4, Phone: 903-590-4870
- Justice Court Precinct 5, Phone: 903-590-4890
The Texas Court of Appeals hears appeals from the district court level. The Twelfth Court of Appeals of Texas serves the Tyler area:
- Twelfth Court of Appeals of Texas, 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol:
- The Supreme Court of Texas, 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Us Today
Roberts & Roberts have established a national reputation for representing clients in significant personal injury matters. The firm’s attorneys have appeared on dozens of television programs, including Fox and Friends, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business News, CNBC, and NBC’s Dateline. National magazines such as Time and Newsweek have also included commentary and legal analysis from our lawyers.
Let the experienced Tyler personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Contact us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing. . . it could mean everything.