Our Office in Longview, Texas
The city of Longview has played an integral role in the history, development, and success of East Texas. Our law firm has grown alongside Longview, and for nearly 40 years, our personal injury lawyers have helped individuals in Longview who have been injured due to the negligence of others.
Our senior Longview attorney, Frank Weedon, is a long-time resident of Longview. In fact, Frank went to high school on Judson Road, the very same road on which we have our Longview office. Our personal injury attorneys are more dedicated than ever to representing injured individuals in Longview accident and personal injury lawsuits. We are proud to represent injured individuals in Longview, and we’re ready to take your call.
Our Longview Office
Roberts & Roberts has served the Longview area for 40 years. Our office is located in the Judson Plaza building, which is situated near the heart of downtown Longview and is just minutes from the Gregg County Courthouse.
1125 Judson Rd #105
Longview, TX 75601
Phone: (903) 757-6000
Hours: We are available to help 24/7.
Directions to our Longview Office
From Highway 80
Follow Highway 80 to North High Street in Longview. Exit North High Street, heading North until North High Street becomes Judson Road. Follow Judson Road until you see the Judson Plaza office center on your left. You will see a “Roberts & Roberts” sign out front of the Plaza.
From Interstate 20
Take I-20 East and Texas 31 East to North High Street in Longview. Exit North High Street, heading North until North High Street becomes Judson Road. Follow Judson Road until you see the Judson Plaza office center on your left. You will see a “Roberts & Roberts” sign out front of the Plaza.
Our Longview Attorneys
Frank D. Weedon – Frank grew up in Longview, Texas and graduated from Longview High School in 1986.
“I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don’t ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y’all so much for helping me.” – Heather N.
Practice Areas Handled by our Longview Attorneys
Our Longview personal injury lawyers have the training, experience, and expertise to represent clients on the following types of matters:
- Auto Accidents – We have decades of expertise in handling car wrecks, accidents involving 18-wheelers and large trucks, motorcycle crashes, drunk driving, and pedestrian accidents.
- Truck Accidents – We have a particular expertise in handling cases involving wrecks with large trucks. These cases involve entirely different factors and circumstances, including particular skill in preserving critical post-accident evidence that often disappears within days of the accident.
- Personal Injury Cases – We handled hundreds of slip and fall cases, premises liability cases, and more.
- Wrongful Death Cases – We have achieved national recognition for our handling of several wrongful death cases over the years.
Why Choose Us?
Our firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including TIME, Newsweek and CNN, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyota and Walmart.
Why should you choose the Longview personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for 40 years.
- We have established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyota, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- Approximately 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise ensure that you compensated.
If you have a valid claim, get help from the Longview injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts now by calling 903-757-6000 or by filling out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.
What Our Clients Say About Us
We have had the privilege of serving clients in the East Texas area for over 40 years. Here is a recent review from just one of those clients:
“Aside from the efficiency and excellence in the Roberts & Roberts law offices, they pride themselves on being involved in the community as well. Seeing the staff members making an impact in our community speaks volumes of the character of people they strive to be. I encourage anyone who needs assistance in their field of work to go to R&R. Not only because of the professionalism in their work, but the unselfishness of their law firm, collectively.” – Mason M.
If you’re deciding which law firm to hire, we encourage you to research our firm online by reading our over 500 five-star reviews. You can read our Google reviews for our Longview office to see the results we have achieved for our clients.
Longview Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Your health is your first concern after an accident in Longview or elsewhere in Texas. It is very important for you to seek medical treatment for your injuries. You should be checked out even if you do not think you are injured at first. Sometimes symptoms do not arise until hours, days or even weeks after an accident. As part of our commitment to client service, the East Texas accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts will come to you if you cannot come to us. For your convenience, we will meet you at your home, office or wherever you are receiving medical treatment. Some of the health care facilities we visit in the Longview area include:Longview Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Longview Regional Medical Center, 2901 N. Fourth St., Longview, TX 75605. Phone: 903-758-1818
- CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center – Longview, 700 E. Marshall Ave., Longview, TX 75601. Phone: 903-315-2000
- CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center – Marshall, 811 S. Washington, Marshall, TX 75670. Phone: 903-927-6000
At Roberts & Roberts, our Longview accident attorneys will arrange to visit you in the hospital for no charge. In fact, you do not pay attorney’s fees unless you recover money damages for your claim. We are here to answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us now at 903-757-6000 or fill out our contact form. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.
Courts in Longview, Texas
In many cases, we are able to recover full and fair compensation for our clients without going to court, but sometimes defendants and insurance companies just will not be reasonable. That is why the Longview personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts are prepared to go to trial if necessary to get you the compensation you deserve. Here is a listing of some of the courts we might have contact with during your case: Longview is mostly located in Gregg County, Texas, and is home to the county courthouse:
- Gregg County Courthouse, Longview, TX 75601
There are three district courts in Gregg County. They are all located in the Gregg County Courthouse in Longview:
- 124th District Court, Phone: 903-236-1765
- 188th District Court, Phone: 903-237-2588
- 307th District Court, Phone: 903-237-2534
Longview and Gregg County are served by several justice courts and county courts, which hear civil cases involving smaller claims:
- County Court at Law No. 1, Phone: 903-236-8445
- County Court at Law No. 2, Phone: 903-234-3110
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Phone: 903-236-8470
- Justice Court Precinct 2, Phone: 903-237-2636
- Justice Court Precinct 3, Phone: 903-845-2672
- Justice Court Precinct 4, Phone: 903-758-6342
A small part of Longview stretches into Harrison County, Texas, which has its courthouse in Marshall:
- Harrison County Courthouse, 200 W. Houston, Suite 219, Marshall, TX 75670
There is one district court in Harrison County that handles civil cases. It is located in the Harrison County Courthouse:
- 71st District Court, Phone: 903-935-8407
Harrison County also has a county court:
- Harrison County Court at Law, Phone: 903-935-8406
Four justice courts serve Harrison County:
- Precinct 1, Phone: 903-687-2370
- Precinct 2, Phone: 903-923-4009
- Precinct 3, Phone: 903-668-2050
- Precinct 4, Phone: 903-923-4011
The Texas Court of Appeals hears appeals from the district court level. The Twelfth Court of Appeals of Texas serves Gregg County:
- Twelfth Court of Appeals, 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
The Sixth Court of Appeals serves Harrison County and Gregg County:
- Sixth Court of Appeals, 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046
The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol:
- The Supreme Court of Texas, 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Longview Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Roberts & Roberts have established a national reputation for representing clients in significant personal injury matters. The firm’s attorneys have appeared on dozens of television programs, including Fox and Friends, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business News, CNBC, and NBC’s Dateline. National magazines such as Time and Newsweek have also included commentary and legal analysis from our lawyers. Let the experienced Longview personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you.
Contact us now at 903-757-6000or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.