The Carthage personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have a proven track record of helping accident victims in Texas communities such as Carthage. Our experienced personal injury and accident attorneys work hard to seek the maximum compensation available for accident victims and their families.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a construction accident, motor vehicle accident or any other type of accident, contact the Carthage personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.
Carthage Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, we believe in treating accident victims with the respect and dignity they deserve. We understand that after an accident, an injured person's main focus is medical care and rehabilitation. Our personal injury and accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Carthage area, including these hospitals in and around Carthage, Texas:
- UT Health Carthage, 409 Cottage Rd., Carthage, TX 75633. Phone: 903-693-3841
- Good Shepherd Medical Center – Marshall, 811 S. Washington Ave., Marshall, TX 75670. Phone: 903-927-6000
- Longview Regional Medical Center, 2901 N. 4th St., Longview, TX 75605. Phone: 903-758-1818
At Roberts & Roberts, our Carthage personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for hospital, office or home visits. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Carthage, Texas
Our personal injury and accident attorneys are well prepared to try to reach a fair settlement if you have been injured or lost a member of your family due to the negligent conduct of another person. However, if the insurance company representing the at-fault party does not offer you the compensation you deserve, we are ready to aggressively pursue your accident case before the courts. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts which serve Carthage, TX.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Justice of the Peace Courts In Panola County act as small claims courts where the amount in controversy does not exceed $10,000. Carthage is the county seat of Panola County, located in East Texas. The courts below serve Panola County, Texas, residents.
- Panola County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 1, 110 S. Sycamore, Room 105, Carthage TX 75633. Phone: 903-693-0375
- Panola County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 2, 110 S. Sycamore, Room 103, Carthage TX 75633. Phone: 903-693-0377
- Panola County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 3, 110 S. Sycamore, Room 103, Carthage, TX 75633. Phone: 903-693-0377
- Panola County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 4, 110 S. Sycamore, Room 105, Carthage, TX 75633. Phone: 903-693-0375
- Panola County Court at Law, 108 S. Sycamore, Room 300, Carthage, TX 75633. Phone: 903-693-0396
- Panola County Constitutional Court, 110 S. Sycamore, Room 216-A, Carthage, TX 75633. Phone: 903-693-0391
- Panola County 123rd District Court, 110 S. Sycamore, Room 227, Carthage, TX 75633. Phone: 903-693-0306
- The Sixth Court of Appeals in Texarkana hears appeals from Panola County. It is located at 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Carthage Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Texas accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis so that you do not have to pay any attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injuries. Based in Tyler, we provide legal representation for injury claims throughout the state of Texas, including Carthage.
Let our experienced Carthage personal injury attorneys explain how we can help you and your family. The initial consultation is free. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.