Personal Injury Lawyers in Commerce, Texas
At Robert & Roberts, our Commerce personal injury and accident attorneys have been helping accident victims in Commerce and throughout Texas for more than three decades. We are known across the county for protecting the rights of people who have been injured by the negligence of others. Our Commerce, Texas, personal injury lawyers are dedicated to seeking the maximum compensation for accident victims. If you were injured in a car accident, in the workplace, or by an unsafe product or prescription error, call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 40 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyota, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Less than 1% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident or a wrongful death, contact the compassionate Commerce accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.
Commerce Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that you are under a great deal of stress dealing with your injury. You’ve suffered a financial blow as well as a physical injury and you have questions about how to pay your medical bills. Our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, job or at any medical facility in the Commerce area, including these hospitals in and around Commerce, Texas:
- Hunt Regional Healthcare, 2900 Sterling Hart Dr., Commerce, TX 75428. Phone: 903-886-3161
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital, 115 Airport Rd., Sulphur Springs, TX 75402. Phone: 903- 885-7671
- Texas Health Hospital Rockwall, 3150 Horizon Rd., Rockwall, TX 75032 Phone: 469-698-1000
At Roberts & Roberts, our Commerce, TX, personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital or home visit. We will come to you if you cannot visit our Tyler office. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts Serving Commerce, Texas
Our personal injury and accident attorneys will aggressively work to reach a fair settlement without a trial. Our nationally recognized attorneys often can secure a fair settlement offer, but we remain ready and able to take your auto accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident or other injury case before the courts whenever necessary. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Commerce is a Northern Texas city located in rural Hunt County. The courts below serve Hunt County, Texas.
- Hunt County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, 100 Kings Plaza, Suite F, Commerce, TX 75428. Phone: 903-886-6726. Justices of the Peace serve as the small claims courts for Texas.
- Hunt County Court at Law No. 1, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 4th Floor, Greenville TX 75401. Phone: 903-408-4200.
- Hunt County Court at Law No. 2, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 2nd Floor, Greenville TX 75401. Phone: 903-408-4234
- Hunt County Constitutional Court, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 2nd Floor, Greenville TX 75403. Phone: 903-408-4130
- Hunt County 196th District Court, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 2nd Floor, Greenville TX 75401. Phone: 903-408-4172
- Hunt County 354th District Court, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 2nd Floor, Greenville TX 75401. Phone: 903-408-4172
- The Sixth Court of Appeals in Texarkana hears appeals from Hunt County. It is located at 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Commerce, Texas, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are nationally recognized as individuals who can make a difference in the lives of their clients. Located in Tyler, Texas, our law firm has successfully handled cases throughout Texas, including communities like Commerce. Let our attorneys help you get the compensation you deserve to make up for what you lost because of an accident that was caused by someone else.
The initial consultation is free. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Commerce personal injury and accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts help you get your life back. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.