At Roberts & Roberts, our Crockett personal injury lawyers represent injured individuals in Crockett and throughout Texas. If another person’s or another company’s negligence or reckless behavior has injured you, it is vital to speak to an accident attorney who will work hard to see that you receive all of the compensation you deserve. The lawyers at Roberts & Roberts focus on personal injury and wrongful death cases and have the experience to handle all types of injury claims, no matter how large or complex.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident and you have questions, contact the Crockett accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000, or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.
Crockett Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Victims of serious accidents should report the accident to their insurance company as soon as possible. However, no one should give a recorded or written statement until they have consulted with a qualified Texas personal injury lawyer. At Roberts & Roberts, our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Crockett area, including these hospitals:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center, 505 South John Redditt Dr., Lufkin, TX 75904. Phone: 936-634-8311
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital, 110 Memorial Hospital Dr., Huntsville, TX 77340. Phone: 936-291-3411
- Palestine Regional Medical Center, 2900 South Loop 256, Palestine, Texas 75801. Phone: 903-731-1000
Many injuries require weeks or months of hospitalization or rehabilitation. At Roberts & Roberts, our Crockett personal injury and accident lawyers will come to the hospital or your home at no cost to you. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Crockett, Texas
Our personal injury and accident attorneys have a national reputation as aggressive litigators. In many cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement without a trial, but we are prepared to take your case before the courts whenever necessary. As experienced trial lawyers, we know how to effectively present your situation to a jury using the latest technology. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Crockett is the county seat of Houston County. The courts below serve Houston County, Texas.
- Houston County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, 700 S. 4th St., Crockett, TX 75835. Phone: 936-544-2564
- Houston County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, 700 S. 4th St., Crockett, TX 75835. Phone: 936-544-9561
- Houston County Court at Law, Houston County Courthouse, 401 E. Houston Ave., 1st Floor, Crockett, TX 75835. Phone: 936-544-3255
- Houston County Constitutional Court, Houston County Courthouse, 401 E. Houston Ave., 1st Floor, Crockett, TX 75835. Phone: 936-544-3255
- Houston County 3rd District Court, Houston County Courthouse, 401 E. Houston Ave., Crockett, TX 75835. Phone: 936-544-3255
- Houston County 349th District Court, Houston County Courthouse, 401 E. Houston Ave., Crockett, TX 75835. Phone: 936-544-3255
- The 12th Court of Appeals in Tyler, TX serves Houston County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Crockett Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Crockett, TX, personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts concentrate on representing people who have been injured by unsafe practices and products. We bring a high level of expertise to the practice of obtaining a favorable recovery for accident victims.
Your initial consultation is free. You will not have to pay any attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Crockett personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.