At Robert & Roberts, our Greenville personal injury attorneys have been helping accident victims in Greenville and throughout Texas for more than three decades. We are known nationwide for protecting the rights of people injured by the negligence of others. If you were injured in an accident, call us now at 903-597-6000, or contact us online. We answer our phones 24 hours a day.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident or a wrongful death, contact the compassionate Greenville accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000, or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing... It could mean everything.
Hospitals and Medical Centers Serving Greenville, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, job or at any medical facility in the Greenville area, including:
- Hunt Regional Healthcare, 4215 Joe Ramsey Blvd. E., Greenville, TX 75401. Phone: 903-408-5000
- Glen Oaks Hospital, 301 E. Division, Greenville, TX 75402. Phone: 903-454-6000
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital, 115 Airport Rd., Sulphur Springs, TX 75402. Phone: 903- 885-7671
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital - Rockwall, 3150 Horizon Rd., Rockwall, TX 75032 Phone: 469-698-1000
At Roberts & Roberts, our Greenville, TX, personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital or home visit. We will come to you if you cannot visit our Tyler office. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Greenville, Texas
Our personal injury and accident attorneys will aggressively try to reach a fair settlement without a trial. Our nationally recognized attorneys often can bring about a fair settlement offer, but we will take your injury case before the courts whenever necessary. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Greenville is the county seat, and largest city, of Hunt County, Texas. The courts below serve Hunt County, Texas.
- Hunt County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 - Place 1, 2801 Stuart St., Greenville, TX 75401. Phone: 903-453-6922
- Hunt County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 - Place 2, 2801 Stuart St., Greenville, TX 75401. Phone: 903-453-6930
- Hunt County Court at Law No. 1, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 4th Floor, Greenville, TX 75401. Phone: 903-408-4200.
- Hunt County Court at Law No. 2, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 2nd Floor, Greenville, TX 75401. Phone: 903-408-4234
- Hunt County Constitutional Court, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 2nd Floor, Greenville, TX 75403. Phone: 903-408-4130
- Hunt County 196th District Court, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 2nd Floor, Greenville, TX 75401. Phone: 903-408-4172
- Hunt County 354th District Court, Hunt County Courthouse, 2507 Lee St., 2nd Floor, Greenville, TX 75401. Phone: 903-408-4172
- The Sixth Court of Appeals in Texarkana hears appeals from Hunt County. It is located at 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone 903-798-3046
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Greenville Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are nationally recognized as legal advocates who can make a difference in the lives of their clients. Located in Tyler, Texas, our lawyers have successfully handled cases throughout Texas, including Greenville. Let our attorneys help you get the compensation you deserve.
The initial consultation is free. You are not obligated to pay any attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Greenville personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you get your life back. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.