Roberts & Roberts is a nationally known Texas personal injury law firm with more than 35 years of experience helping clients, including residents of Marlin and Falls County, who have suffered injuries because of another person's negligence. We also represent Marlin families in wrongful death lawsuits when a loved one died in an accident caused by someone else's careless actions. Our Marlin personal injury attorneys are dedicated to providing skilled legal representation focused on securing maximum compensation for our clients.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident and you have questions, contact the Marlin accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Marlin Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Injuries suffered as a result of an accident can be severe, and you may require extensive hospitalization. This should not stop you from protecting your rights by consulting with an experienced Marlin personal injury attorney. At Roberts & Roberts, our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Marlin area, including these hospitals:
- Falls Community Hospital & Clinic, 322 Coleman, Marlin, TX 76661. Phone: 254-803-3561
- Limestone Medical Center, 701 McClintic Dr., Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-3281
- Veterans Administration Hospital, 1901 S. 1st St., Temple, TX 76504. Phone: 254-778-4811
At Roberts & Roberts, our Marlin personal injury and accident lawyers will come to the hospital or your home at no cost to you if you are unable to visit our office. Call us now at 903-597-6000for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. You can also fill out our contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.
Courts in Marlin, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, our Marlin personal injury and accident attorneys have developed a national reputation as aggressive litigators. In many cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement without a trial, but we are ready to take cases to court whenever necessary. As experienced trial lawyers, we know how to effectively present a personal injury lawsuit to a jury using the latest technology.
Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your Marlin personal injury case.
- Falls County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, P.O. Box 835, Marlin, TX 76661. Phone: 254-883-1427
- Falls County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, P.O. Box 834, Marlin, TX 76661. Phone: 254-883-1428
- Falls County Constitutional Court, P.O. Box 458, Marlin, TX 76661. Phone: 254-883-1408
- Falls County 82nd District Court, 125 Bridge St., Marlin, TX 76661. Phone: 254-883-1419
- The 10th Court of Appeals serves Marlin, Texas. It is located at 501 Washington Ave., Room 415, Waco, TX 76701-1373. Phone: 254-757-5200
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Marlin, TX, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Marlin personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts concentrate on representing people who have been injured by unsafe practices and products. We bring a high level of expertise to the practice of obtaining a favorable recovery for our clients in Marlin.
Your initial consultation is free, and you will not pay any attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.