If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury as the result of somebody else's negligence, the Mexia personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts can help you get the maximum compensation you deserve. We have a 35-year proven track record of helping accident victims in Mexia and throughout Texas. Our Mexia personal injury attorneys are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of others, call us today at 903-597-6000. The call costs you nothing... it could mean everything.
Mexia Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
If you've been seriously hurt in an accident and visiting our office is difficult for you, at Roberts & Roberts, our Mexia personal injury and accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility, including these hospitals:
- Parkview Regional Hospital, 600 S. Bonham St., Mexia, TX 76667. Phone: 254-562-5332
- Limestone Medical Center, 701 McClintic Dr., Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-3281
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center, 100 Hillcrest Medical Blvd., Waco, Texas 76712. Phone: 254-202-2000
- Ennis Regional Medical Center, 2201 W. Lampasas St., Ennis, TX 75119. Phone: 972-875-0900
- Providence Healthcare Network, 6901 Medical Parkway, Waco, TX 76712. Phone: 254-751-4000
Our Mexia personal injury and accident lawyers never charge for hospital, office or home visits. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Mexia, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, our Mexia personal injury and accident lawyers have an excellent reputation in the legal community, and our reputation can help our clients receive better settlement offers during negotiations. However, if we do not get you a fair settlement offer, we are prepared to proceed to litigate the case.
During the course of a personal injury lawsuit, there are several courts in the Mexia area that you might become familiar with. The courts below serve Mexia, Texas.
- Limestone County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4, 205 S. McKinney St., Mexia, TX 76667. Phone: 254-562-7113
- Limestone County Constitutional Court, 200 W. State St., #102, Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-5504
- Limestone County 77th District Court, P.O. Box 230, Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-3206
- Limestone County 87th District Court, P.O. Box 230, Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-3206
- The 10th Court of Appeals serves Limestone County. It is located at 501 Washington Ave., Room 415, Waco, TX 76701. Phone: 254- 757-5200
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Mexia Personal Injury Lawyers Today
We urge you to contact our firm as early as possible after your accident or injury to protect your rights. Call our office today to see what we can do for you. The Mexia, TX, personal injury attorneys of Roberts & Roberts take injury cases on a contingency fee basis so that you do not have to pay us an attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injury.
Let our experienced Mexia accident attorneys explain how we can help you or your family. The initial consultation is free. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.