The Pittsburgh, Texas law firm of Roberts & Roberts focuses on personal injury law, including automobile accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, defective products, workplace accidents, oilfield accidents and more. Our experienced Pittsburg, Texas, personal injury attorneys are dedicated to seeking the maximum compensation for residents of Pittsburg who were seriously injured due to another party's negligence. At Roberts & Roberts, we focus solely on personal injury and wrongful death law.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident in Pittsburg due to another party's reckless or careless actions, contact the Texas personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hospitals and Medical Centers Serving Pittsburg, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, our Pittsburg personal injury lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Pittsburg area to answer your questions. We can even help our clients obtain the medical treatment they need. Hospitals serving Pittsburg, TX, include:
- East Texas Medical Center - Pittsburg, 2701 U.S. Hwy. 271 N., Pittsburg, TX 75686. Phone: 903-946-5000
- Titus Regional Medical Center, 2001 N. Jefferson Ave., Mount Pleasant, TX 75455. Phone: 903-577-6000
- Mother Frances Hospital - Winnsboro, 719 W. Coke Rd., Winnsboro, TX 75494. Phone: 903-629-3746
- Good Shepherd Medical Center, 700 E. Marshall Ave., Longview, TX 75601. Phone: 903-315-2000
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital, 115 Airport Rd., Sulphur Springs, TX 75482. Phone: 903-885-7671
The Pittsburg personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts do not charge for a visit at home, in the hospital or at a rehabilitation facility. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. Call us today at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Pittsburg, Texas
Our experience in working with Texas accident and injury victims and in negotiating settlements with insurance companies helps us obtain maximum compensation for our clients. At Roberts & Roberts, our Pittsburg personal injury lawyers are zealous advocates for our clients whether we are negotiating or litigating a claim in court. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that serve Pittsburg residents.
- Camp County Justice of the Peace, 126 Church St., #202, Pittsburg, TX 75686. Phone: 903-856-3961
- Camp County Constitutional Court, 126 Church St., #102, Pittsburg, TX 75686. Phone: 903-856-2731
- Camp County 276th District Court, 126 Church St., #204, Pittsburg TX 75686. Phone: 903-856-3221
- The Court of Appeals assigned to Camp County is the Sixth Court of Appeals. It is located at 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Pittsburg, TX, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury or fatality, contact our experienced Pittsburg accident lawyers today. We have over 30 years of experience fighting for injured clients just like you in the Pittsburg community and throughout Texas.
We work on a contingency fee basis so your attorney’s fee is a percentage of your recovery. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you recover on your claim. The initial consultation is also free. Call the Pittsburg personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.