The Quitman personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts law firm have been helping accident victims throughout Texas for more than three decades. At Roberts & Roberts, we pursue the maximum compensation for victims of personal injury and wrongful death. Our Quitman accident and personal injury attorneys help motorists hurt in car, truck and motorcycle accidents; workers hurt in oilfield accidents; consumers hurt by unsafe products; and many other accident victims.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you've been injured by the negligence of another party, call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.
Quitman Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Catastrophic injuries requiring extensive hospitalization can result from many different kinds of accidents. We understand that you might not be able to travel to our office while you are receiving medical treatment. At Roberts & Roberts, our Quitman personal injury lawyers would be happy to meet with you where it is convenient for you -- at your home, job or at a medical facility in the Quitman area, including:
- East Texas Medical Center - Quitman, 117 Winnsboro St., Quitman, TX 75783. Phone: 903-763-6300
- Mother Frances Hospital-Winnsboro, 719 W. Coke Rd., Winnsboro, TX 75494. Phone: 903-629-3746
- Cozby - Germany Hospital, 707 N. Waldrip St., Grand Saline, TX 75140. Phone: 903-962-4242
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital, 115 Airport Rd., Sulphur Springs, TX 75482. Phone: 903-885-7671
- The University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler, 11937 U.S. 271, Tyler, TX 75708. Phone: 903-877-7777
The Quitman personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts do not charge for a hospital or home visit. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Quitman, Texas
In many cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement without a trial, but our experienced personal injury and accident lawyers are ready to take cases before the courts whenever necessary to secure full and fair compensation for our clients. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts serving Quitman that might play a role in your case.
- Wood County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 1, P.O. Box 172, Quitman, TX 75783. Phone: 903-763-2713
- Wood County Constitutional Court, P.O. Box 938, Quitman, TX 75783. Phone: 903-763-2716
- Wood County 402nd District Court, 1 Main St., Room 302, Quitman, TX 75783. Phone: 903-763-2361
- The 12th Court of Appeals hears appeals from Wood County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Quitman, TX, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Quitman personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are nationally recognized for their successful handling of complex personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Texas. We understand what you're going through and we want to help.
The initial consultation is free. You are not obligated to pay any attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Quitman personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you get your life back. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.