The Texarkana personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have been helping injured people in Texarkana, throughout East Texas, and across the nation for more than three-and-a-half decades. Our knowledgeable personal injury attorneys bring a high level of qualification and competence to the practice of seeking compensation for accident victims. We are committed to helping our clients secure all of the compensation they deserve.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Contact the Texarkana accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts now at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now.
Texarkana Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
After a serious accident, an injured person’s focus should be on recovering physically and emotionally. The Texarkana injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts understand that your injuries might prevent you from meeting with us at our office. As a service to our clients, we are happy to meet with you wherever you are, whether that is at your home, office or a medical facility in the Texarkana area. For your convenience, we have compiled a directory of some of the hospitals in and around Texarkana, Texas:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center, 1000 Pine St., Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-8000
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System, 2600 St. Michael Dr., Texarkana, TX 75503. Phone: 903-614-1000
- Dubuis Hospital of Texarkana – North, 2400 St. Michael Dr., 2nd Floor, Texarkana, TX 75503. Phone: 903-614-7600
- Dubuis Hospital of Texarkana – South, 1000 Pine St., 6th Floor, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-7600
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Texarkana, 515 W. 12th St., Texarkana TX 75501. Phone: 903-735-5000
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital, 1007 South Williams St., Atlanta, TX 75551. Phone: 903-799-3000
- Howard Memorial Hospital, 130 Medical Cir., Nashville, AR 71852. Phone: 870-845-4400
At Roberts & Roberts, our Texarkana personal injury and accident lawyers charge nothing for a hospital or home visit. Contact us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.
Courts in Texarkana, Texas
Because we have developed a national reputation as tough litigators, our personal injury lawyers are able to resolve many cases with a full and fair settlement before trial. Other cases require more involvement with the courts. This is a step that the accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts are prepared to take whenever necessary. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
Texarkana is located in Bowie County, Texas. The main county courthouse is located in nearby New Boston, Texas:
- Bowie County Courthouse, 710 James Bowie Dr., New Boston, TX 75570. Phone: (903) 628-6718
There is also a judicial center in Texarkana:
- Bi-State Justice Center, 100 N. Stateline Ave., Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3499
There are three district courts in Bowie County that handle civil cases. One is located in the Bowie County Courthouse in New Boston, and two are housed in the Bi-State Justice Center in Texarkana:
- 5th District Court (New Boston), Phone: 903-798-3004
- 102nd District Court (Texarkana), Phone: 903-798-3527
- 202nd District Court (Texarkana), Phone: 903-798-3041
Texarkana and Bowie County are served by several justice courts and county courts, which hear civil cases involving smaller claims:
- Bowie County Court at Law, Phone: 903-628-6835
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Place 1, Phone: 903-798-3006
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Place 2, Phone: 903-798-3038
- Justice Court Precinct 2, Phone: 903-628-6812
- Justice Court Precinct 3, Phone: 903-667-3891
- Justice Court Precinct 4, Phone: 903-543-2279
- Justice Court Precinct 5, Phone: 903-585-5428
- Justice Court Precinct 7, Phone: 903-547-6900
The Texas Court of Appeals hears appeals from the district court level. The Sixth Court of Appeals of Texas serves the Texarkana area:
- Sixth Court of Appeals of Texas, 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046
The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol:
• The Supreme Court of Texas, 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Texarkana Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Over the decades, the law firm of Roberts & Roberts has established a national reputation for representing clients in significant personal injury matters. Our attorneys have appeared on dozens of television programs, including Fox and Friends, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business News, CNBC, and NBC’s Dateline. National magazines such as Time and Newsweek have also included commentary and legal analysis from our lawyers.
Let the experienced Texarkana personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.