Personal Injury Lawyers in Center, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, our Center personal injury lawyers have decades of experience helping accident victims throughout Texas, including those in communities such as Center. Our experienced and compassionate personal injury attorneys are dedicated to seeking the maximum compensation for accident victims.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident in Center, Texas, contact the personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hospitals and Medical Centers In and Around Center, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that it is frustrating when you are facing medical and long-term rehabilitation costs while you cannot work. We can help you obtain the medical treatment you need to recover. Our personal injury and accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Center area to answer your questions. Hospitals in and around Center, Texas, include:
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine, 511 Hospital St., San Augustine, TX 75935. Phone: 936-275-3446
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital, 1204 Mound St., Nacogdoches, TX 75961. Phone: 936-564-4611
Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts Serving Center, Texas
Our Center, Texas, personal injury and accident attorneys are committed to holding the at-fault party and his or her insurance company accountable for your injuries and losses. If we need to, we will take your car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident or other type of accident case before the courts. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Center is the county seat of Shelby County. The courts below serve Shelby County, Texas.
- Shelby County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 1, 518 Nacogdoches St., Center, TX 75935. Phone: 936-598-3735
- Shelby County Constitutional Court, 200 San Augustine St., Box 6, Center, TX 75935. Phone: 936-598-3863
- Shelby County 273rd District Court, 200 San Augustine St., #B, Center, TX 75935. Phone: 936-598-4164.
- Shelby County 123rd District Court, 200 San Augustine St., #B, Center, TX 75935. Phone: 936-598-4164
- The 12th Court of Appeals in Tyler, TX, also serves Shelby County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Center, Texas, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Roberts & Roberts is a law firm with deep roots in East Texas and a national reputation for the quality of our legal representation. Let our experienced personal injury attorneys help you get the compensation you deserve from your Center, TX, accident or injury.
The initial consultation is free. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Delays in hiring a lawyer can allow evidence to get lost. It’s important to hire an attorney to preserve evidence that supports your case. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.