At Roberts & Roberts, our personal injury and accident attorneys have a proven track record of helping accident victims in Fairfield and throughout Texas. We are dedicated to helping accident victims recover the maximum compensation they deserve. If your life has been affected by an injury caused by another person's negligence, we are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Fairfield Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that visiting our office may be difficult for you. Your main focus should be on receiving the best medical care possible, not worrying about your medical bills and lost wages. It is our goal to answer your questions so that you can make informed decisions as we work together to get your life back on track after a serious accident. Our personal injury and accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Fairfield area, including these hospitals in and around Fairfield, Texas:
- East Texas Medical Center – Fairfield, 125 Newman St., Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-2121
- Parkview Regional Hospital, 600 South Bonham St., Mexia, TX 75840. Phone: 254-562-5332
- Limestone Medical Center, 701 McClintic Dr., Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-3281
At Roberts & Roberts, our Fairfield personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for hospital, office or home visits. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Fairfield, Texas
Our Fairfield, TX, personal injury and accident attorneys are well prepared to try to reach a fair settlement if you have been injured or lost a member of your family due to the reckless conduct of another person. However, if the insurance company representing the reckless party does not offer you the compensation you deserve, we are ready to pursue your accident case in court. Listed below are some of the Texas courts that serve Fairfield, TX.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Justice of the Peace Courts act as small claims courts where the amount in controversy does not exceed $10,000. Fairfield is the county seat of Freestone County. The courts below serve Freestone County, Texas, residents.
- Freestone County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, 440 E. Main St., #1, Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-8783
- Freestone County Justice of the Peace Precinct 3, 440 E. Main St., #3, Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-3137
- Freestone County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4, P.O. Box 1255, Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-0420
- Freestone County Constitutional Court, Freestone County Courthouse Annex, 103 E. Main St., Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-2635
- Freestone County 77th District Court, Freestone County Courthouse, 118 E. Commerce St., Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-2534
- Freestone County 87th District Court, Freestone County Courthouse, 118 E. Commerce St., Fairfield, TX 75840. Phone: 903-389-2534
- The 10th Court of Appeals hears appeals from Freestone County. It is located at 501 Washington Ave., Room 415, Waco, TX 76701. Phone: 254-757-5200
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Fairfield personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts take accident cases on a contingency fee basis so that you do not have to pay any attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injuries. Let our experienced Fairfield accident attorneys explain how we can help you or your family. The initial consultation is free. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.