Personal Injury Lawyers in Groesbeck, Texas
The Groesbeck personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts focus their practice on personal injury and wrongful death cases. Located in East Texas, our lawyers have successfully handled cases throughout Texas and the United States, including communities like Groesbeck. If you believe you or a loved one was injured due to someone else’s negligence, speak with one of our Groesbeck personal injury attorneys. We will evaluate your claim and explain your options at no charge.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident, contact the Groesbeck accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000, or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Groesbeck Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that your injuries might prevent you from visiting our office. Our Groesbeck accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Groesbeck area, including these hospitals:
- Limestone Medical Center, 701 McClintic Dr., Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-3281
- Parkview Regional Hospital, 600 S. Bonham St., Mexia, TX 76667. Phone: 254-562-5332
- Falls Community Hospital & Clinic, 322 Coleman, Marlin, TX 76661. Phone: 254-803-3561
At Roberts & Roberts, our Groesbeck personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital or home visit. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Groesbeck, Texas
Roberts & Roberts has an experienced team of legal professionals to handle your case. The law firm has also created a two-step system to better serve you. We use a Pre-Litigation Section and a Litigation Section for separate stages of your case. Both the legal team and these sections are designed to provide ongoing communication and to present your Groesbeck accident or injury case in the most effective and efficient manner possible. If your case goes to litigation, you may become familiar with some of the Groesbeck area courts below.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Justice of the Peace Courts serve as Small Claims Courts. Civil cases include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Groesbeck is the county seat of Limestone County. The courts below serve Groesbeck residents.
- Limestone County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, 310 S. Dallas St., Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-2933
- Limestone County Justice of the Peace Precinct 3, 200 W. State St., #201, Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-3630
- Limestone County Constitutional Court, 200 W. State St., #102, Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-5504
- Limestone County 77th District Court, P.O. Box 230, Groesbeck, TX 76642, Phone: 254-729-3206
- Limestone County 87th District Court, P.O. Box 230, Groesbeck, TX 76642. Phone: 254-729-3206
- The 10th Court of Appeals in Waco serves Groesbeck County. It is located at 501 Washington Ave., Room 415, Waco, TX 76701. Phone: 254-757-5200
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Groesbeck Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or someone you love has been injured because of the negligence of someone else, you need the help of an experienced Groesbeck personal injury lawyer. At Roberts & Roberts, it is our goal to pursue the maximum compensation available for each and every one of our clients. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Groesbeck personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.
For a free, immediate attorney review of your case, contact us using the form below or call us at (903) 597-6000.
From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.