The Henderson personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have a history of helping injured in East Texas communities. Our law firm was established over 35 years ago to help clients in communities like Henderson who have suffered injuries because of other parties’ negligence. We also represent Henderson families in wrongful death lawsuits when a loved one died in an accident caused by someone else's recklessness. Our Henderson personal injury lawyers are dedicated to providing skilled legal representation with the goal of securing maximum compensation for our clients.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident and you have questions, contact the Henderson accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Henderson Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
We understand that many injured accident victims may be unable to travel to our offices for a consultation. At Roberts & Roberts, our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Henderson area, including these hospitals:
- UT Health Henderson, 300 Wilson St., Henderson, TX 75652. Phone: 903-657-2386
- Good Shepherd Medical Center, 700 E. Marshall Ave., Longview, TX 75601. Phone: 903-315-2000
- Allegiance Specialty Hospital, 1612 S. Henderson Blvd., Kilgore, TX 75662. Phone: 903-984-3505
- Longview Regional Medical Center, 2901 N. 4th St., Longview, TX 75605. Phone: 903- 758-1818
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital, 1814 Roseland Blvd., Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903-525-3300
At Roberts & Roberts, our Henderson personal injury and accident lawyers will come to the hospital or your home at no cost to you. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Henderson, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, our Henderson personal injury and accident attorneys have a national reputation as aggressive litigators. In many cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement without a trial, but we are prepared take your case to court whenever necessary. As experienced trial lawyers, we know how to effectively present your situation to a jury using the latest technology.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Justice of the Peace Courts serve as Small Claims Courts. Civil cases include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Henderson is the county seat of Rusk County. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your Rusk County case.
- Rusk County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 4, 7933 Hwy. 42 S., Henderson, TX 75654. Phone: 903-854-4220
- Rusk County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 5, 115 N. Main St., Henderson, TX 75652. Phone: 903-657-0308
- Rusk County Court at Law, 115 N. Main St., Henderson, TX 75652. Phone: 903-657-0344
- Rusk County Constitutional Court, 115 N. Main St., #104, Henderson, TX 75652. Phone: 903-657-0302
- Rusk County 4th District Court, 115 N. Main St., Ste 301, Henderson, TX 75652. Phone: 903-657-0353
- The 12th Court of Appeals in Tyler serves Rusk County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Henderson, TX, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Henderson personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts concentrate on representing people who have been injured by unsafe practices and products. We bring a high level of expertise to the practice of obtaining a favorable recovery for accident victims.
Your initial consultation is free. You will not have to pay any attorney's fee unless you recover compensation in your personal injury case. Let the experienced Henderson personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.