Personal Injury Lawyers in Jacksonville, Texas
The personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have a proven track record of helping accident victims in communities like Jacksonville throughout Texas. We are dedicated to helping accident victims get the maximum compensation they deserve. If you or someone you love has been seriously hurt in an accident in Jacksonville, Texas, it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights. Our Jacksonville personal injury attorneys are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a car accident, or any other type of accident or injury caused by someone else’s negligent conduct, contact the Jacksonville personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. We have an office in Tyler, just north of Jacksonville.
Jacksonville Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
If you’ve been seriously hurt in an accident that makes visiting our Tyler office difficult for you, our Jacksonville personal injury and accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility, including these hospitals:
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville, 2026 S. Jackson St., #3, Jacksonville, TX 75766. Phone: 903-589-1593
- UT Health Tyler, 1000 S. Beckham, Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903-597-0351
- The University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler, 11937 U.S. 271, Tyler, TX 75708. Phone: 903-877-7777
- Texas Spine & Joint Hospital, 1814 Roseland Blvd., Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903-525-3300
Our Jacksonville personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for hospital, office or home visits. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.
Courts in Jacksonville, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, our Jacksonville personal injury and accident lawyers have an excellent reputation in the legal community for litigating cases. Our reputation benefits our clients by helping us secure better settlement offers during negotiations, but we are prepared to take cases to court whenever necessary.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Justice of the Peace Courts act as small claims courts where the amount in controversy does not exceed $10,000. Jacksonville is located in Cherokee County; the courts below serve Cherokee County, Texas residents.
- Cherokee County Court, 135 S. Main, 3rd Floor, Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-683-2324
- Cherokee County Precinct 1 Justice of the Peace, 520 N. Main Street, Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-683-4663
- Cherokee County Precinct 2 Justice of the Peace, 520 N. Main Street, Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 936-858-4732
- Cherokee County Precinct 3 Justice of the Peace, 520 N. Main Street, Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-586-9161
- Cherokee County Precinct 4 Justice of the Peace, 520 N. Main Street, Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-726-3413
- Cherokee County 2nd District Court, 520 N. Main Street, Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-683-2236
- Cherokee County 369th District Court, 520 N. Main Street, Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-683-2236
- The 12th Court of Appeals in Tyler, TX, serves Cherokee County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The Jacksonville personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts take injury cases on a contingency fee basis so that you do not have to pay any attorney’s fee unless you recover compensation on your claim. Based in nearby Tyler, we provide legal representation for injury claims in Jacksonville and throughout Texas. We also make house calls and hospital calls when you cannot come to us.
Let our experienced Jacksonville accident attorneys explain how we can help you and your family. The initial consultation is free. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.