Personal Injury Lawyers in Lindale, Texas
The Lindale personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts law firm have been helping accident victims throughout East Texas for more than three decades. We are proud to serve our neighbors in Lindale from our Tyler office. At Roberts & Roberts, our Lindale accident and personal injury attorneys help motorists, workers, consumers and other people who were injured in all types of accidents caused by the negligence of another party.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident or if you have lost a close relative in a wrongful death accident, call the Lindale personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. We answer our phones 24 hours a day. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.
Hospitals and Medical Centers Serving Lindale, Texas
Catastrophic injuries can result from many different kinds of accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, defective products, workplace accidents, oilfield accidents and more. At Roberts & Roberts, our personal injury lawyers would be happy to meet with you wherever it is convenient — at your home or job or at any medical facility in the Lindale area, including:
- UT Health – Tyler, 1000 S. Beckham, Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903-597-0351
- The University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler, 11937 U.S. 271, Tyler, TX 75708. Phone: 903-877-7777
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics, 800 E. Dawson, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-877-7777
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital, 1814 Roseland Blvd., Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903-525-3300
At Roberts & Roberts, our personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital or home visit to Lindale. If you are unable to come to us, we will come to you because your first priority should be treatment for your injuries. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts Serving Lindale, Texas
In many cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement without a trial, but our experienced Lindale personal injury and accident lawyers are prepared to bring cases before the courts whenever necessary to secure full and fair compensation for our clients.
In Texas, District Courts, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law typically handle personal injury cases. Justice of the Peace Courts serve as Small Claims Courts. Civil cases include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Lindale is in Smith County, Texas. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts serving Smith County that might play a role in your case.
- Smith County Justices of the Peace Precinct 5, 2616 S. Main, Lindale, TX 75771. Phone: 903-590-4890
- Smith County Court at Law No. 1, Smith County Courthouse, 100 N. Broadway, Room 209, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-590-1650
- Smith County Court at Law No. 2, Smith County Courthouse, 100 N. Broadway, 1st Floor, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-535-1610
- Smith County Court at Law No. 3, Smith County Courthouse, 100 N. Broadway, Room 303, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-590-1690
- Smith County Constitutional Court, Smith County Courthouse Annex, 200 E. Ferguson, Suite 100, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-590-4616
- Smith County 114th District Court, 100 N. Broadway, Room 204, Tyler, TX 75710. Phone: 903-590-1660
- Smith County 241st District Court, 100 N. Broadway, Room 204, Tyler, TX 75710. Phone: 903-590-1660
- Smith County 321st District Court, 100 N. Broadway, Room 204, Tyler, TX 75710. Phone: 903-590-1660
- Smith County 7th District Court, 100 N. Broadway, Room 204, Tyler, TX 75710. Phone: 903-590-1660
- The 12th Court of Appeals hears appeals from Smith County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Lindale Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are nationally recognized as individuals who have successfully handled cases throughout Texas, including the Lindale community. Let our attorneys help you get the compensation you deserve to make up for what you lost because of an accident that was caused by someone else.
The initial consultation is free. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you recover compensation on your accident claim. Let the experienced Lindale personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you get your life back. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.
For a free, immediate attorney review of your case, contact us using the form below or call us at (903) 597-6000.
From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.