The Marshall personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have a long history of helping accident victims throughout Texas. We fight aggressively for the rights of our clients who have been injured by unsafe practices or products. If you’ve suffered a severe injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, call Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Our Marshall personal injury lawyers will be happy to explain your rights and help you choose the best legal options. We service our Marshall clients out of our office in Longview, and we will meet you anywhere, whether at home or the hospital, to consult with you about your case. To discuss your case with an experienced, compassionate Marshall accident attorney, contact Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.
Marshall Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
It’s important to consult an experienced Marshall personal injury and accident attorney as soon as possible after your accident. At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that victims of serious accidents often cannot come to our office for a free consultation. Our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Marshall area. Below are some of the hospitals serving Marshall accident victims.
- Good Shepherd Medical Center – Marshall, 811 S. Washington, Marshall, TX 75670. Phone: 903-927-6000
- Christus Schumpert Medical Center, 1 Saint Mary Place, Shreveport, LA 71101. Phone: 318- 681-4500
- Select Specialty Hospital – Longview, 700 E. Marshall Ave., Longview, TX 75601. Phone: 903-315-1100
At Roberts & Roberts, our Marshall personal injury and accident lawyers never charge for hospital or home visits. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Marshall, Texas
Our Marshall personal injury and accident lawyers are often successful at negotiating settlements, but if a favorable settlement cannot be obtained in a case, our Litigation Section is prepared to file a lawsuit in court.
Below are the courts serving Marshall which may play a role in your personal injury claim:
- Harrison County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, 200 W. Houston St., #251, Marshall, TX 75670. Phone: 903-923-4009
- Harrison County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4, 200 W. Houston St., #125, Marshall, TX 75670. Phone: 903-923-4011
- Harrison County Court at Law, 200 W. Houston St., #143, P.O. Box 1365, Marshall, TX 75671. Phone: 903-935-8403
- Harrison County Constitutional Court, 200 W. Houston St., #143, Marshall, TX 75671. Phone: 903-935-8403.
- Harrison County 71st District Court, 200 W. Houston St., #234, Marshall, TX 75670. Phone: 903-935-8409
- The Court of Appeals assigned to Harrison is the Sixth Court of Appeals. It is located at 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Marshall Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are committed to helping injured people in Marshall receive the compensation they deserve. Our Marshall accident lawyers also help families who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one.
The initial consultation is free. We work on a contingency fee basis so you will not have to pay any attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Marshall personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.