At Roberts & Roberts, our Mount Vernon personal injury lawyers help victims of accidents and injuries, protecting our clients' rights and guiding them through the complex process of obtaining compensation for their injuries. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your options with an experienced Mount Vernon personal injury and accident attorney. We are proud of the high percentage of our current clients who were recommended to us by our former clients. Call us. We can help.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Contact the Mount Vernon accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Mount Vernon, Texas, Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
You should consult an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible after being involved in an accident caused by another person's negligence in order to protect your rights. The Mount Vernon personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts understand that if you've suffered a catastrophic injury, you might need a lawyer to come to you. Our Mount Vernon personal injury lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Mount Vernon area, including these hospitals:
- Tyler County Hospital, 1100 W. Bluff, Woodville, TX 75979. Phone: 409-283-8141
- Mother Frances Hospital - Winnsboro, 719 W. Coke Rd., Winnsboro, TX 75494. Phone: 903-629-3746
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital, 115 Airport Rd., Sulphur Springs, TX 75482. Phone: 903-885-7671
- Paris Regional Medical Center, 820 Clarksville St., Paris, TX 75460. Phone: 903-785-4521
At Roberts & Roberts, our Mount Vernon personal injury and accident lawyers offer free consultations, even if we come see you in the hospital. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Mount Vernon, Texas
When you have suffered a serious injury caused by someone else’s fault, you need a highly qualified Mount Vernon personal injury attorney to provide you with legal representation. There is no need to go to court in many cases, but you should retain legal counsel that is well versed in personal injury and case law in case you are offered a settlement that is far lower than you deserve. At Roberts & Roberts, our Mount Vernon attorneys are highly experienced at taking personal injury cases before the courts if needed.
Below are some of the courts you may become familiar with during your personal injury claim.
- Franklin County Justice of the Peace, 502 E. Main St., Mount Vernon, TX 75457. Phone: 903-537-4644
- Franklin County Constitutional Court, 502 E. Main St., Mount Vernon, TX 75457. Phone: 903-537-2342
- Franklin County 8th District Court, 208 State Highway 37 S., Mount Vernon, TX 75457. Phone: 903-537-8337.
- Franklin County 62nd District Court, 208 State Highway 37 S., Mount Vernon, TX 75457. Phone: 903-537-8337
- The Court of Appeals assigned to Franklin County is the Sixth Court of Appeals. It is located at 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Mount Vernon Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or someone you love has been injured because of the careless actions of someone else, you need the help of an experienced Mount Vernon personal injury lawyer. At Roberts & Roberts, we have a reputation of fighting hard for our clients. Our primary goal is to get our clients the compensation they deserve and to help them get their lives back on track.
You will not be obligated to pay any attorney's fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Mount Vernon, Texas, personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.