The Rusk personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have the skill, experience and resources to help clients in Rusk and throughout Texas with any type of serious personal injury or wrongful death claim. Our Rusk accident lawyers have extensive experience helping clients with injuries and deaths from tractor-trailer and car accidents, construction and oilfield injuries, medical malpractice, defective products and more. If you've been injured by the negligence of another party, call our Rusk accident attorneys now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. We answer our phones 24 hours a day.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident, call the Rusk accident and personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything.
Rusk Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, our Rusk personal injury lawyers are happy to meet with you where it is convenient for you -- at your home, job or at a medical facility in Rusk or the surrounding area, including:
- Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville, 2026 S. Jackson, Jacksonville, TX 75766. Phone: 903-541-4500
- ETMC Jacksonville, 501 S. Ragsdale St., Jacksonville, TX 75766. Phone: 903-541-5000
- Nacogdoches Medical Center, 1204 N. Mound St., Nacogdoches, TX 75961. Phone: 936-569-9481
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital, 1814 Roseland Blvd., Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903-525-3300
- Woodland Heights Medical Center, 505 S. John Redditt Dr., Lufkin, TX 7594. Phone: 936-634-8311
- Palestine Regional Medical Center, 3215 W. Oak St., Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-731-4496
At Roberts & Roberts, our Rusk personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital consultation. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Rusk, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, we will fight for your rights so that you can concentrate on your health and family. In many cases, our Rusk personal injury attorneys can negotiate full and fair settlements with insurance companies before having to go to trial, but our experienced personal injury and accident lawyers are prepared to take cases to court whenever necessary.
Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts serving Rusk that might play a role in your case.
- Cherokee County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, 272 Underwood St., Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-683-4663
- Cherokee County Court at Law, 135 S. Main St., Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-683-2350
- Cherokee County Constitutional Court, 135 S. Main St., Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-683-2350
- Cherokee County 2nd District Court, 135 S. Main St., Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-683-6908
- Cherokee County 369th District Court, 135 S. Main St., Rusk, TX 75785. Phone: 903-683-6908
- The Court of Appeals assigned to Cherokee County is the 12th Court of Appeals, which is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354,Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Rusk Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Let one of the Rusk accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts review your case and explain your options. Contact us now for a free consultation.
At Roberts & Roberts, the attorney’s fee is a percentage of your recovery. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated. Let the experienced Rusk personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you get your life back. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.