Personal Injury Lawyers in Sulphur Springs, Texas
[sgmap w=”400″ h=”300″ z=”15″ col=”red” addr=”sulphur springs,tx” divclass=”addressmap”] At Roberts & Roberts, our Sulphur Springs personal injury lawyers know how the negligence and careless actions of individuals and companies can devastate lives. Victims of severe personal injuries face pain, mounting medical expenses, lost wages and a difficult struggle to rebuild their lives. We know how to help.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you’ve been injured by the negligence of another party, call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. We answer our phones 24 hours a day.
Sulphur Springs Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
Are you injured and in the hospital, but want to consult with a Sulphur Springs accident lawyer? We’ll come to you! At Roberts & Roberts, our Sulphur Springs personal injury lawyers would be happy to meet with you where it is convenient for you — at your home, job or at a medical facility in the Sulphur Springs area, including:
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital, 115 Airport Rd., Sulphur Springs, TX 75482. Phone: 903-885-7671
- Hunt Regional Healthcare, 2900 Sterling Hart Dr., Commerce, TX 75428. Phone: 903-886-3161
- Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro, 719 W. Coke Rd., Winnsboro, TX 75494.Phone: 903-629-3746
- Carevide Medical at Greenville, 4311 Wesley St., Greenville, TX 75401. Phone: 903-455-5958
At Roberts & Roberts, our Sulphur Springs personal injury and accident lawyers offer free hospital consultations. Contact us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts Serving Sulphur Springs, Texas
Justices of the Peace Courts serve as the small claims courts for Texas. Constitutional County Courts handle civil actions where the amount in controversy is under $10,000, although the amount may vary. District courts are the trial courts of general jurisdiction of Texas. Courts of Appeals have intermediate appellate jurisdiction in both civil and criminal cases appealed from district or county courts.
Sulphur Springs is the county seat of Hopkins County. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts serving Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County that might play a role in your case.
- Hopkins County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, 128 Jefferson St., Sulphur Springs, TX 75482. Phone: 903-438-4026
- Hopkins County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, 128 Jefferson St., Sulphur Springs, TX 75482. Phone: 903-438-4036
- Hopkins County Court at Law, 128 Jefferson St., Suite C, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482. Phone: 903-438-4074
- Hopkins County 8th District Court, 118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX 75483. Phone: 903-438-4081
- Hopkins County 62nd District Court, 118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX 75483. Phone: 903-438-4081
- The Court of Appeals assigned to Hopkins County is the Fourth Court of Appeals, which is located at 300 Dolorosa, Ste. 3200, San Antonio, TX 78205-3037. Phone: 210-335-2635
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Sulphur Springs Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Insurance companies have attorneys on their side. If you are seriously injured, you should have one, too. The Sulphur Springs personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are nationally recognized for their success in handling complex personal injury and wrongful death cases.
The initial consultation is free. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Sulphur Springs personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.