IDENTIFY YOUR WITNESSES
- Furnish us with the correct name, address, and telephone number of any and all witnesses to how or why your accident occurred. Obtain their business as well as their home address if they work outside of their home.
- Furnish us with name, address, and telephone number of any person, government agency, or other organization which may have investigated your accident.
SAVE ALL EVIDENCE
- Keep and store everything pertaining to your accident such as clothing you were wearing at the time and/or the product that injured you.
- If your injury requires the use of a cast, brace, or other medical appliance, save it for evidence in trial.
- If you have any records or email relating to your accident or your claim on your computer, back it up, save it, and give a copy of it to us.
SHARE PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOTAPES WITH US
- Send us any photographs you have relating to this accident -- both property damage and bodily injury photographs.
- Let us know if your injuries or your medical procedures are photographed or videotaped by your doctor or the hospital.
- Furnish us with a copy of any accident reports which you may have received or turned in to anyone.
WATCH OUT FOR OTHER INVESTIGATORS
Understand that the other side might place you under surveillance. It is not unusual for insurance companies and defendants to employ investigators to question your neighbors or to videotape you engaging in your daily activities. Therefore, conduct yourself accordingly and notify us immediately if you suspect that you have been placed under any type of surveillance.