personal injury attorneys in tyler texas and longview texas


In the event of personal injury, the defective product lawyers of Roberts and Roberts are here to assist you. Please refer to the resources provided below for specific concerns:


To report a problem or file a complaint about products used in and around the home, school, in sports, or in recreation, call the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) at 1-800-638-2772, or fill out the CPSC's online complaint form.


To report a problem or file a complaint about a motor vehicle, tires, aftermarket vehicle accessories, or vehicle child-restraints, call the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) at 1-888-327-4236, or fill out NHTSA's online complaint form.


To report a problem or file a complaint about a boat or watercraft that is less than 10 years old, write to the United States Coast Guard's Boating Safety Division at:

Commandant (CG-5422)
U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters
2100 Second St. SW Stop 7581
Washington, DC  20593-7581

or fill out the U.S. Coast Guard's online complaint form.


To report a problem with a food product (except meat, poultry, or eggs) in Texas, call the Texas Consumer Complaint Coordinator for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) at 1-214-253-5237 or fill out the Food and Drug Administration's online complaint form. If calling from outside of Texas, dial 1-301-443-1240.

To report a problem with a meat, poultry, or egg product, call the United States Department of Agriculture's (USDA) meat and poultry hotline at 1-888-674-6854 or fill out the online complaint form.


To report a problem or file a complaint relating to medical drugs, medical devices, or cosmetics, call the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) at 1-800-332-1088, or download the MedWatch complaint form and mail it using the postage-paid address sheet.

For additional assistance with matters of personal injury  or product liability contact our lawyers at Roberts and Roberts: Call now at 903-597-6000


Free Consultation

For a free, confidential consultation, please complete this contact form, or call us at (800) 248-6000.

Please let us know your name.
Please provide a valid phone number.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know about your claim.
Invalid Input
Invalid Input