Workplace Safety Tips
Workplace safety is one of the leading arenas for personal injury today.From carpel tunnel syndrome to unguarded machinery, a wide range of workplace hazards still exist. Review the list below for information on how to make your place of work a safety zone.
- Slippery Walking Surfaces Are Preventable
- Guidelines for Safe Lifting
- Unguarded Factory Machines: Who’s Liable for the Accident?
- Forklift Safety: Equipment and Precautions
- Preventing Occupational Disease
- Protecting Health Care Workers from Needle Sticks
- Occupational Risks of Handling Animals
The information in the articles listed above is extracted from contemporary safety literature. The original sources are available upon request.
Roberts and Roberts can help answer your questions concerning personal injury in the workplace. Give us a call: (903) 597-6000