Workplace Safety Tips
Workplace safety is one of the leading arenas for personal injury today.From carpel tunnel syndrome to unguarded machinery, a wide range of workplace hazards still exist. Review the list below for information on how to make your place of work a safety zone.
- Employment Restrictions for 14 & 15 Year Olds
- Alcohol and Office Parties
- Security: A Requirement for Workplace Safety
- Slippery Walking Surfaces Are Preventable
- Guidelines for Safe Lifting
- Unguarded Factory Machines: Who’s Liable for the Accident?
- Climbing Rails: Modern Protection for Old Hazards
- Forklift Safety: Equipment and Precautions
- Trench Cave-Ins: A Preventable Hazard
- Confined Spaces Pose Dangers
- Gas-Fueled Tools Can Poison Users
- Preventing Occupational Disease
- Chemical Hazards — Your Right to Know
- Silicosis — The Preventable Tragedy
- Protecting Your Skin at Work
- Dangers of Canned Air
- Latex Glove Allergies
- Hearing Loss: The Not So Silent Epidemic
- Make Sure Your Chain Saw Is Safe
- Guarding Against Mechanical Power Press Injuries
- Protecting Health Care Workers from Needle Sticks
- Occupational Risks of Handling Animals
- Avoiding Dog Bites
- Safety First on Scaffolds
- Avoid Repetitive Task Injuries
- Fall Protection Is Everyone’s Responsibility
- Making Sure Your Teen’s Job Is a Safe One
- Are You Using Care When Using Woodworking Tools?
The information in the articles listed above is extracted from contemporary safety literature. The original sources are available upon request.
Roberts and Roberts can help answer your questions concerning personal injury in the workplace. Give us a call: (903) 597-6000