Call Now • Open 24/7 903-597-6000

What Kind of Doctor Should I See if I’m Injured?

Injured people sometimes ask us what kind of a doctor should I see for my injury. We recommend that you consult with your primary care physician. That’s the doctor that is trained to identify what is wrong with you and more importantly to recommend the appropriate specialist for treatment of your injury. If you don’t have a primary care physician, chances are that when you were released from the hospital the discharge instructions included the names of a physician that they were recommending that you follow up with. Here at Roberts & Roberts we’re prepared to do whatever it takes to help you get in to see the doctor of your choice.

Free Case Review

You have nothing to lose by letting our team give you your options. For a no-cost, confidential review of your case, contact us using this form or call us at (903) 597-6000.

Contact Us

Our Personal Injury Lawyers Are Featured in the Top 100 Personal Injury Trial Lawyers Our Personal Injury Attorneys Have Been Texas Super Lawyers for Decades Our Lawyers Have Been Recipients of the Mult-Million Dollar Advocates Award for Personal Injury Lawyers

From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.