Personal Injury Lawyers in Athens, Texas
The personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have been helping accident victims in Athens and throughout Texas for more than three decades. Our experienced and compassionate personal injury attorneys are dedicated to seeking the maximum compensation for accident victims. We also assist families whose loved ones were fatally injured by the carelessness of another party.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a serious accident, contact the Athens accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000, or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Athens Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
For accident victims, recovery should be the main focus. At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that while you may want to consult an attorney as soon as possible, your injuries might prevent you from doing so. Our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Athens area, including these hospitals:
- UT Health Athens, 2000 South Palestine, Athens, TX 75751. Phone: 903-676-1000
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital, 1814 Roseland Boulevard, Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903-525-3300
- Navarro Regional Hospital, 3201 Texas 22, Corsicana, TX 75110. Phone: 903-654-6600
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital – Kaufman, 850 Ed Hall Drive, Kaufman, TX 75142. Phone: 972-932-7200
At Roberts & Roberts, our Athens personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital or home visit. Call us now for a free case review or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Athens, Texas
Our personal injury and accident attorneys will aggressively try to reach a fair settlement without a trial, but we will take your auto accident, motorcycle accident or truck accident case before the courts whenever necessary. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Athens is located in located 35 miles west of Tyler on State highways 19 and 31 and U.S. Highway 175 at the center of Henderson County. The courts below serve Henderson County, Texas.
- Henderson County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1, Henderson County Justice Center, 206 N. Murchison St., Athens, TX 75751. Phone: 903-677-6373. Justices of the Peace serve as the small claims courts for Texas.
- Henderson County Court at Law No. 1 and Henderson County Court at Law No. 2, 100 N. Prairieville St., #101,, Athens, TX 75751. Phone: 903-675-6140.
- Henderson County Constitutional Court, 100 N. Prairieville St., #101, Athens, TX 75751. Phone: 903-675-6140.
- Henderson County 3rd District Court, Henderson County Courthouse, 100 E. Tyler St., #203, Athens, TX 75751. Phone: 903-675-6115.
- Henderson County 173rd District Court, Henderson County Courthouse, 100 E. Tyler St., #203, Athens, TX 75751. Phone: 903-675-6115.
- Henderson County 392nd District Court, Henderson County Courthouse, 100 E. Tyler St., #203, Athens, TX 75751. Phone: 903-675-6115
- The 12th Court of Appeals in Tyler, TX also serves Henderson County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Athens Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are nationally recognized as highly qualified individuals who can make a difference in the lives of their clients. Located in Tyler, Texas, our lawyers serve clients in Athens and throughout East Texas. Let our attorneys help you get the compensation you deserve from your Athens accident or injury.
The initial consultation is free. You are not obligated to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Athens personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.