The Waco personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have been helping injured people in Waco and across the country for more than 35 years. Our experienced Waco injury lawyers bring a high level of qualification and competence to the practice of seeking compensation for accident victims. We are committed to helping our clients secure all of the compensation they deserve.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Contact the Waco accident attorneys of Roberts & Roberts now at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now.
Waco Area Hospitals And Medical Centers
If you have been injured at a construction site or oilfield job or in a Waco car, truck or motorcycle accident, you may need both emergency medical care and expensive ongoing medical treatment and rehabilitation. For your convenience, we have compiled a listing of some of the hospitals in and around Waco, Texas:
- Providence Healthcare Network, 6901 Medical Parkway, Waco, TX 76712. Phone: 254-751-4000
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center, 100 Hillcrest Medical Blvd., Waco, Texas 76712. Phone: 254-202-2000
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System - Waco VA Medical Center, 4800 Memorial Dr., Waco, TX 76711. Phone: 254-752-6581
- Falls Community Hospital & Clinic, 322 Coleman, Marlin, TX 76661. Phone: 254-803-3561
At Roberts & Roberts, our Waco personal injury and accident lawyers charge nothing for a hospital or home visit. Call us anytime at 903-597-6000 or use our contact form. Many of our attorneys are board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and / or Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything.
Courts In Waco, Texas
Our national reputation as tough litigators helps us to reach favorable settlements in many of the cases we handle. Defendants and their insurance companies know that the Waco accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts are ready to take a case to trial. We have put together a directory of some of the Texas courts you might become familiar with during the course of your case. Waco is located in McLennan County, Texas, and is home to the county courthouse:
- McLennan County Courthouse, 501 Washington Ave., Waco, TX 76701. Phone: 254-757-5000
There are three district courts in McLennan County that handle civil cases. They are all located in the McLennan County Courthouse in Waco:
- 74th Civil District Court, Phone: 254-757-5075
- 170th Civil District Court, Phone: 254-757-5045
- 414th Civil District Court, Phone: 254-757-5053
Waco and McLennan County are served by several justice courts and county courts, which hear civil cases involving smaller claims:
- McLennan County Court at Law 1, Phone: 254-757- 5034
- McLennan Count Court at Law 2, Phone: 254-757-5038
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Place 1, Phone: 254-757-5040
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Place 2, Phone: 254-757-5128
- Justice Court Precinct 2, Phone: 254-876-2414
- Justice Court Precinct 3, Phone: 254-826-3341
- Justice Court Precinct 4, Phone: 254-836-8313
- Justice Court Precinct 5, Phone: 254-840-4225
- Justice Court Precinct 7, Phone: 254-752-9353
- Justice Court Precinct 8, Phone: 254-752-4242
The Texas Court of Appeals hears appeals from the district court level. The Tenth Court of Appeals of Texas serves the Waco area:
- Tenth Court of Appeals of Texas, 501 Washington Ave., Room 415, Waco, TX 76701. Phone: 254-757-5200. The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases.
The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol:
- The Supreme Court of Texas, 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Additional Waco, Texas Accident Resources
- Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting "Waco-area residents rely on our locally owned store for every kind of collision, bodywork and painting repair. We tailor every customer’s auto repair investment to save provide the greatest value for their situation. Whether you need to economically return a damaged new car to showroom condition or restore an older vehicle’s original appearance, we have repair and pricing options that make sense for you."
- Quality Care of Waco "At Quality Care of Waco we strive to help patients reach their goals. People are the heart of our business and we recognize the responsibility of providing quality services. Our team of professionals understands the importance of creating an environment of warmth and caring during a stay, whether short term rehab or long term care."
Contact Our Waco Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Roberts & Roberts have established a national reputation for representing clients in significant personal injury matters. The firm’s attorneys have appeared on dozens of television programs, including Fox and Friends, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business News, CNBC, and NBC’s Dateline. National magazines such as Time and Newsweek have also included commentary and legal analysis from our lawyers. Let the experienced Waco personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Contact us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything.