Personal Injury Lawyers in Palestine, Texas
[sgmap w=”400″ h=”300″ z=”15″ col=”red” addr=”palestine,tx” divclass=”addressmap”] The Palestine personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have over 35 years of experience helping accident victims throughout Texas. We aggressively protect the rights of our clients who have been injured by unsafe practices or products. Whether you’ve been in a vehicle accident in Palestine or suffered a severe injury as a result of someone else’s negligence in another type of accident, you should consult a personal injury attorney.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Call Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Palestine Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, our Palestine personal injury attorneys recognize that hiring a lawyer may not be the first thing on your mind after an accident. However, it’s important to consult an experienced Palestine personal injury and accident attorney as soon as possible after your accident. We understand that victims of serious accidents often cannot come to our office for a free consultation. Our Palestine accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Palestine, Texas, area. Below are some of the hospitals serving Palestine accident victims.
- Palestine Regional Medical Center, 3215 W. Oak St., Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-731-4496
- UT Health – Jacksonville, 501 S. Ragsdale St., Jacksonville, TX 75766. Phone: 903-541-5000
- Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville, 2026 S. Jackson, Jacksonville, TX 75766. Phone: 903-541-4500
At Roberts & Roberts, our Palestine personal injury and accident lawyers do not charge for a hospital or home visit. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in Palestine, Texas
Our Palestine personal injury and accident lawyers are often successful at negotiating settlements, but if a favorable settlement cannot be obtained, cases are transferred to our Litigation Section. Below are the courts serving Palestine and Anderson County, which may play a role in your personal injury claim.
- Anderson County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, 703 N. Mallard St., Suite 107, Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-723-7486
- Anderson County Justice of the Peace Precinct 3, 500 N. Church St., Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-723-7418
- Anderson County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4, 703 N. Mallard St., Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-723-7419
- Anderson County Court at Law, 500 N. Church St., Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-723-7469.
- Anderson County 3rd District Court, 500 N. Church St., Room 18, Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-723-7412
- Anderson County 87th District Court, 500 N. Church St., Room 18, Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-723-7412
- Anderson County 349th District Court, 500 N. Church St., Room 18, Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-723-7412
- Anderson County 369th District Court, 500 N. Church St., Room 18, Palestine, TX 75801. Phone: 903-723-7412
- The 12th Court of Appeals hears appeals from Anderson County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Palestine, TX, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are committed to helping injured people in Palestine and throughout Texas receive the compensation they deserve for their injuries. Our Palestine accident lawyers also help families who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one.
The initial consultation is free. We work on a contingency fee basis so you will not have to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced Palestine personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.