Personal Injury Lawyers in East Texas
For more than 35 years, the East Texas personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have fought aggressively for the rights of injured East Texas accident victims. If you have suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence or you were hurt by an unsafe product, please call Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000, or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 35 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyoyta, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Only 1.5% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Our attorneys are ready to explain your rights and help you choose the best legal options. To discuss your case with an experienced, board-certified East Texas personal injury and accident attorney, contact Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form.
East Texas Area Hospitals and Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that victims of serious accidents sometimes cannot come to our Tyler office for a free consultation. Our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the East Texas area. Below are some of the major hospitals in the East Texas region.
- CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics, 800 E. Dawson, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 800-535-9799
- UT Health East Texas, 1000 S. Beckham Ave., Tyler, TX 75701. Phone: 903- 597-0351
- Wadley Regional Medical Center, 1000 Pine St., Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-8000
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System, 2600 St. Michael Dr., Texarkana, TX 75503. Phone: 903-614-1000
- Dubuis Hospital of Texarkana – North, 2400 St. Michael Dr., 2nd Floor, Texarkana, TX 75503. Phone: 903-614-7600
- Dubuis Hospital of Texarkana – South, 1000 Pine St., 6th Floor, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-7600
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Texarkana, 515 W. 12th St., Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-735-5000
- Longview Regional Medical Center, 2901 N. Fourth St., Longview, TX 75605. Phone: 903-758-1818
- Good Shepherd Medical Center, 700 E. Marshall Ave., Longview, TX 75601. Phone: 903-315-2000
- CHRISTUS Hospital – St. Elizabeth, 2830 Calder St., Beaumont, TX 77702. Phone: 409-892-7171
- CHRISTUS Dubuis Hospital of Beaumont, 2830 Calder Ave., Beaumont, TX 77702. Phone: 409-899-7680
- CHRISTUS Hospital – St. Mary, 3600 Gates Blvd., Port Arthur, TX 77642. Phone: 409-985-7431
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Beaumont, 3340 Plaza 10 Blvd., Beaumont, TX 77707. Phone: 409-835-0835
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas, 3080 College St., Beaumont, TX 77701. Phone: 409-212-5000
At Roberts & Roberts, our East Texas personal injury and accident lawyers never charge for hospital or home visits. It is our goal to answer your questions so that you can make informed decisions as we work together to get your life back on track after a serious accident. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts in East Texas
The personal injury law firm of Roberts & Roberts is based in East Texas. If you are unsure whether you have an injury claim, let one of our board-certified attorneys review your case and explain your options. In many cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement without a trial, but our experienced East Texas accident lawyers will take your case before the courts whenever it is necessary to get you the compensation you deserve.
Below are the types of East Texas courts which may play a role in your personal injury claim:
- Justices of the Peace Courts serve as the small claims courts for Texas.
- Constitutional County Courts handle civil actions usually where the amount in controversy is under $10,000, but the amount may vary.
- District Courts are the trial courts of general jurisdiction of Texas.
- Courts of Appeals have intermediate appellate jurisdiction in both civil and criminal cases appealed from district or county courts.
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases.
Contact Our East Texas Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are committed to helping injured people in East Texas receive the compensation they deserve. The qualifications of our attorneys and the national recognition they have received for their work in prior cases let you that know that your East Texas case is in the hands of qualified professionals. Our lawyers can also help families in East Texas who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one.
Your initial consultation is free. You will not have to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced East Texas personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.We can help you obtain the compensation you need to recover fully.
For a free, immediate attorney review of your case, contact us using the form below or call us at (903) 597-6000.
From one former client:
"I am so happy to have chosen the best law firm around. The staff is amazing in handling your questions promptly. I hope I don't ever need them again, but if I do, there is no question I will be back. Thank y'all so much for helping me." - Heather N.