Personal Injury Lawyers in Beaumont, Texas
The Beaumont, TX, personal injury lawyers at Roberts & Roberts have earned national recognition for helping injured people throughout Texas and across the country for more than 40 years. Our qualified Beaumont injury lawyers bring a high level of experience and skill to the practice of seeking compensation for accident victims. Our commitment to our clients runs deep.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 40 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyota, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Less than 1% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
Contact the Beaumont law firm of Roberts & Roberts now at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now.
Beaumont Area Hospitals And Medical Centers
At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that healing is your first priority after a serious accident such as a car crash, an oilfield injury or a construction accident. We know that your injuries might prevent you from traveling, so we are glad to visit you in your home or hospital room in Beaumont and surrounding areas. We have compiled a directory of some of the hospitals and medical centers that our personal injury attorneys visit in and around Beaumont, TX:
- CHRISTUS Hospital-St. Elizabeth, 2830 Calder St., Beaumont, TX 77702. Phone: 409-892-7171
- CHRISTUS Dubuis Hospital of Beaumont, 2830 Calder Ave., Beaumont, TX 77702. Phone: 409-899-7680
- CHRISTUS Hospital-St. Mary, 3600 Gates Blvd., Port Arthur, TX 77642. Phone: 409-985-7431
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Beaumont, 3340 Plaza 10 Blvd., Beaumont, TX 77707. Phone: 409-835-0835
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas, 3080 College St., Beaumont, TX 77701. Phone: 409-212-5000
- The Medical Center of Southeast Texas, 2555 Jimmy Johnson Blvd., Port Arthur, TX 77640. Phone: 409-724-7389
- Baptist Orange Hospital, 608 Strickland Dr., Orange, TX 77630. Phone: 409-883-9361
The Beaumont personal injury and accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts charge nothing for a hospital visit. Contact us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form. The call costs you nothing … it could mean everything.
Courts In Beaumont, Texas
Our national reputation as tough litigators helps us to reach favorable settlements in many of the cases we handle. Defendants and their insurance companies know that the Beaumont accident lawyers at Roberts & Roberts are ready to take a case to trial. We have put together a directory of some of the Texas courts you might become familiar with during the course of your case.
Beaumont is located in Jefferson County, Texas, and is home to the county courthouse:
- Jefferson County Courthouse, 1149 Pearl St., Beaumont, TX 77701. Phone: 409-835-8400
There are six district courts in Jefferson County that handle civil cases. They are all located in the Jefferson County Courthouse in Beaumont:
- 58th Civil District Court, Phone: 409-835-8434
- 60th Civil District Court, Phone: 409-835-8472
- 136th Civil District Court, Phone: 409-835-8481
- 172nd Civil District Court, Phone: 409-835-8485
- 279th Civil District Court, Phone: 409-835-8655
- 317th Civil District Court, Phone: 409-835-8588
Beaumont and Jefferson County are served by several justice courts and county courts, which hear civil cases involving smaller claims:
- County Court at Law No. 1, Phone: 409-835-8470
- County Court at Law No. 2, Phone: 409-835-8429
- County Court at Law No. 3, Phone: 409- 835-8698
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Place 1, Phone: 409-835-8522
- Justice Court Precinct 1, Place 2, Phone: 409-835-8457
- Justice Court Precinct 2, Phone: 409-983-8325
- Justice Court Precinct 4, Phone: 409-434-5460
- Justice Court Precinct 6, Phone: 409-839-2333
- Justice Court Precinct 7, Phone: 409-719-5900
- Justice Court Precinct 8, Phone: 409-983-8330
The Texas Court of Appeals hears appeals from the district court level. The Ninth Court of Appeals of Texas serves the Beaumont area:
- Ninth Court of Appeals of Texas, 1001 Pearl St., Suite 330, Beaumont, TX 77701. Phone: 409-835-8402
The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol:
- The Supreme Court of Texas, 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Beaumont Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Roberts & Roberts has established a national reputation for representing clients in significant personal injury matters. The firm has been featured on dozens of television programs, including Fox and Friends, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business News, CNBC, and NBC’s Dateline. We have also been featured in such magazines as Time and Newsweek.
Let the experienced Beaumont personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Contact us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online. The call costs you nothing… it could mean everything.