Personal Injury Lawyers in Canton, Texas
At Roberts & Roberts, our Canton personal injury lawyers are ready to help if you have been injured in an accident, by medical malpractice or by an unsafe product. Canton, Texas, residents who can no longer work or who have mounting medical bills from an injury brought about by another person’s negligence should call Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form for a free claim evaluation and consultation. The call costs you nothing… It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why should you choose the lawyers at Roberts & Roberts? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Our law firm has been helping injured East Texans for over 40 years.
- Our firm has established a national reputation for representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has been featured in national news programs and magazines, including Time and
Newsweek, for taking on opponents such as Firestone, Toyota, and Walmart.
- Most of our lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, meaning these attorneys are specialists in helping injured people. Less than 1% of the lawyers in Texas have earned this recognition.
- Our law firm has achieved some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the East Texas area.
- 99% of our cases have been successfully settled.
- You do not owe us anything unless we win your case. We will not accept payment for our services unless we successfully settle your case or otherwise get you compensation.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident or wrongful death caused by another person or company’s carelessness, don’t wait — contact the Canton accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or fill out our online contact form.
Hospitals and Medical Centers Near Canton, Texas
Some accidents cause extensive injuries that require prolonged hospitalization. At Roberts & Roberts, we understand that victims of serious accidents often cannot come to our office for a free consultation. Our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Canton area, including this hospital:
- Van Zandt Regional Hospital, 707 N. Waldrip St., Grand Saline, TX 75140. Phone: 903-913-6300
At Roberts & Roberts, our Canton personal injury and accident lawyers never charge for a hospital or home visit so you and your family can get the answers you need. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts Serving Canton, Texas
Our personal injury and accident attorneys understand that our clients are suffering from severe emotional, physical, and financial distress. In many cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement without a trial, but we are prepared to do what is necessary if a defendant refuses to make a fair offer. At Roberts & Roberts, we will take your case before the courts whenever necessary to get you the compensation you deserve. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Justices of the Peace serve as the small claims courts for Texas. Canton is the county seat of Van Zandt County. The courts below serve Van Zandt County, Texas:
- Van Zandt County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1, 212 W. Garland, Grand Saline, TX 75140. Phone: 903-962-3471
- Van Zandt County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2, 250 E. Grove St., Suite 102, Canton, TX 75103. Phone: 903-567-6569
- Van Zandt County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3, 145 N. Fifth St., Wills Point, TX 75169. Phone: 903-873-3592
- Van Zandt County Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4, 1540 FM 279, Ben Wheeler, TX 75754. Phone: 903-833-5705
- Van Zandt County Court At Law, 121 E. Dallas St., Canton, TX 75103. Phone: 903-567-7988
- Van Zandt County 294th District Court, 121 E Dallas St., Suite 301, Canton, TX 75103. Phone: 903-567-7555
- The 12th Court of Appeals in Tyler, TX, serves Van Zandt County. It is located at 1517 W. Front St., Ste. 354, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: 903-593-8471
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Canton Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are committed to helping injured people in Canton receive the compensation they deserve. Our lawyers can also help families who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one. We combine compassion with aggressive legal representation to maximize compensation for our clients.
The initial consultation is free. You will not have to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injuries. Let the experienced Canton, Texas, personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or contact us online.