At Roberts & Roberts, our personal injury and accident lawyers assist people in Atlanta, Texas, and throughout Cass County, who have been seriously injured due to another person’s or another company’s negligence. For more than three decades, our compassionate personal injury attorneys and staff have made sure that Atlanta, Texas, accident victims get the maximum compensation they are entitled to receive.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, an accident at work, a vehicle accident or another type of accident, contact the Athens personal injury attorneys at Roberts & Roberts today at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or fill out our online contact form. The call costs you nothing … It could mean everything. We answer your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hospitals and Medical Centers in and near Atlanta, Texas
For victims of serious accidents in Atlanta, TX, recovery and rehabilitation should be the main focus. Consulting a personal injury attorney is vital for anyone who has questions about how they will pay their medical bills or take care of their family when their injuries prevent them from working. At Roberts & Roberts, our accident lawyers would be happy to meet with you at your home, office or a medical facility in the Atlanta area, including these hospitals:
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital, 1007 S. Williams St., Atlanta, TX 75551. Phone: 903-799-3000
- Good Shepherd Medical Center – Linden, 404 N. Kaufman St., Linden, TX 75563. Phone 903-756-5561
- Wadley Regional Medical Center, 1000 Pine St., Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-8000
At Roberts & Roberts, our Atlanta personal injury and accident lawyers will come to the hospital or your home at no cost to you to provide answers so you and your family can concentrate on recovery and rehabilitation. Call us now for a free case evaluation or to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer your call 24 hours a day at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233. You can also fill out our contact form.
Courts Serving Atlanta, Texas
Our personal injury and accident attorneys have a national reputation as aggressive litigators, helped by media coverage from Fox and Friends, ABC Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, Fox Business News, CNBC and NBC’s Dateline. In many cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement without a trial, but we will take your car accident, construction accident or any other accident claim before the courts whenever necessary. Below is a listing of some of the Texas courts that might play a role in your case.
In Texas, civil cases are handled by a District Court, Constitutional County Court or County Courts at Law. Civil cases may include personal injury and wrongful death claims. Atlanta is a beautiful rural town in Cass County. The courts below serve Cass County, Texas:
- Cass County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4, P.O. Box 35, Atlanta, TX 75551. Phone: 903-796-8493. Justices of the Peace serve as the small claims courts for Texas.
- Cass County Court at Law, Cass County Law Enforcement and Justice Center, 604 State Highway 8 N., Linden, TX 75563. Phone: 903-756-7514
- Cass County Constitutional Court, Cass County Law Enforcement and Justice Center, 604 State Highway 8 N., Linden, TX 75563. Phone: 903-756-5071
- Cass County 5th District Court, Cass County Law Enforcement and Justice Center, 604 State Highway 8 N., Linden, TX 75563. Phone: 903-756-7514
- The Sixth Court of Appeals in Texarkana hears appeals from Cass County. It is located at 100 N. State Line Ave., Ste. 20, Texarkana, TX 75501. Phone: 903-798-3046
- The Supreme Court of Texas has statewide, final appellate jurisdiction in most civil cases. The Supreme Court is in Austin, next to the State Capitol. The Supreme Court of Texas is located at 201 W. 14th, Room 104, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: 512-463-1312
Contact Our Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers Today
The personal injury and accident lawyers of Roberts & Roberts are located in Tyler, Texas, but have served clients in Atlanta, Texas. Let our attorneys help you get the compensation you deserve from your Atlanta, Texas, accident or injury. We have been helping people move forward after serious auto accidents or other serious accidents for more than 25 years.
The initial consultation is free. You will not have to pay any attorney’s fee unless you are compensated for your injury. Let the experienced personal injury and accident attorneys at Roberts & Roberts help you. Call us now at 903-597-6000 or 888-211-1233 or contact us online.